Fairytale

A WEEK LATER ..

We went out to eat to just have a good time but of course Ice Cube and My'Asia had other plans .

Ice Cube: "Imma put some ketchup on my fries real quick"
MyMy: "Why you be talking so fast"

Hakeem: "Y'all chill out"
Ice Cube: "Because I be thinking out lou- .. My'Asia shut cho bum ass up!"

Everybody at the table hyped up in "OOOOU"s . He said that with aggression and meaning .
"Well damn"

Tupac: "Gah damn don't hurt em now cube"
They laughed and dapped each other up .

MyMy: "Negro that's why the back of yo neck dirty as a bitch"
Ice Cube: "Awww shit, nigga please. Itty bitty connect the titty havin ass bitch"

Veah: "OH SHIT-"
Tupac: "Y'all crazy I'm just sayin"

"Y'all can't keep goin back and forth like this. Right guys?"

Everyone scratched their heads and looked around with their "Child anyways" looks on their faces .

Kobe: "I'm sorry, what was the question?"
MyMy: "He look like a homeless man that got fucked behind a garbage can"

"WOAH"
Kobe: "I say damn bitch tuhh"
Ice Cube: "What?? .. is you outta yo bald ass mind?"

I choked on my Pepsi and started coughing and Kobe patted my back, as I reached for a napkin to wipe my mouth .

VEAHS CRIB/POV

Aaliyah: "Nigga please you ain't gon do shit, you know Cowboys got this bitch"
Tupac: "Dayummmm is that Aaliyah cussin like that? She might have to get outta Milwaukee bro"

Kobe: "Ight look, liyah if Cowboys win I give you $700. Now if Buffalo win this jawn I get to score tonight"
Aaliyah: "Bet"

They shook hands with smirks on they faces and continued to watched the Super Bowl game. I walked over to Tupac looking up at him. Noticing he was a lot taller than me .

Tupac: "Wassup baby"

He took a sip of his drink then sat it down on the counter to look down at me .

"Whatchu been up to?"
Tupac: "Shiiiiiiit waitin on you to stop playin shorty"

"Why do you like me?"
Tupac: "Cuz you funny, yo eyes are like the stars, your skin is soft and beautiful it's a mocha brown melanin, your hair is soft and fluffy. You smell like vanilla in a rainforest. Your smart, intelligent and independent. You can change me for the better. Your touch is gentle. I love everything about you"

"So you don't like me just for sex? Cuz I got money? Or because I'm pretty?"
Tupac: "Derionna"

He held my hands, looking into my eyes and said .
Tupac: "You mean more than me taking yo heart and putting it in a bitch picture. Im a Rapper Baby, I can take care of you whenever you need me to because I know you like to do yo own lil thang you know"

We chuckled a little, he took his hand and lifted my chin makin me look up at him. Which gave me mad butterflies .

Tupac: "But I'm here when you need me, I gotchu"

He picked me up and sat me on the counter. I blushed when he leaned forward smelling like roses then kissed me and made me smile .

Tupac: "You trynna go to this interview I gotta go to in 40 minutes?"
"Hell yea, fasho gimmie a minute"

AALIYAHS POV

"YES! LETS GOOOOO WHAT I TELL YOU!!"
Kobe: "Ight ight chill this jawn out, here take yo money"

"Bae you know I don't want your money, I want your love that's it"
Kobe: "Ight but take this $10 though, go to the dollar store wit it or sum"

TUPACS POV

Interviewer: "So, what about all of your friends and relationships. Who do you feel like are your realest friends?"

"Aww man shii you know Kobe my nigga, Cube, Hakeem, Aaliyah still fam don't get it twisted. Then my girl Veah P, she part of the Badazz Trio, all them cool too"

She smiled looking down and being shy, sitting behind the cameras like she doin sum .

"But yea they my Day 1s, neva forget them"
Interviewer: "Great answer, now I know the media like to mix up things but we have to hear it from you. Whats going on between you and Aaliyah"

**beep beep**

"Ain't nun goin on we friends that's it ... oh shit this my limo driver tellin me if on the way see it? But aye like I said me and her cool but I moved on fasho"

Interviewer: "So you plan to have any kids?"
"Uh yeah definitely I wanna have a daughter, imma name ha Starr" I smiled looking at Veah, seeing her blush made me chuckle a lil bit .

Interviewer: "That's good, next question. How do you feel about your career? Do you have any new music coming out?"
"It's good, it's good. I like seeing ya know people know my lyrics, blasting it on the streets and shit. I love it. Uh yeah I got a lil sum sum comin out"

I smiled and chuckled. That's one thing girls loved about me, my smile and laugh. Shit I never really understood it but it's whatever .

Interviewer: "I'm sure we're all excited for that, one more question. The beef between you and Seven Spencer. How do you feel about that"

"Man listen ... I'm cool off dude. Ya know? Ian ev-"
Interviewer: "Uh- hold on we got a call coming in"

Seven: "Yooo! Aye Pac! You a bitch! You a coward !"
I sighed and shook my head

"Yo not on here man"
Seven: "Aye it's too late. We live wit it. Fake ass nigga put em up!"
"Ight so Run It!"

Seven: "Run It!" "Run It!"
I took out my earpiece, and left .