The Aftermath

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Teddy: "You call the police yet"

"Yeah, they said they're on the way but, it's like......this happened so fast"

Teddy: "I see what you mean, girl i would be there in 5 minutes if i could but you know I'm all the way in Florida for work."

I sighed and looked down as I heard her voice over the phone.

Tupac: "Hey baby, who's that"

He said while back hugging me from behind, showing me love and affection.

"It's Teddy. She called because she heard about what happened on the news"

He rolled his eyes in irritation and sighed also.

Tupac: "Fucking news reporters and Teddy"

"You know what you really-"

I growled in frustration and slapped him upside his shinny bald head

"Imma mess up yo face if you keep playin with me"

he looked down in shyness to show that he was sorry

"You know what I'm tired of your presence. dismissed"

Pac walked out the bathroom looking down in shame and walked outside to feel the fresh breeze of air

KITCHEN

You could smell seasoned roast beef, carrots, potatoes surrounding it with gravy, mashed potatoes and asparagus.

Before you knew it Pac came up out of nowhere, not making eye contact but sat at the table waiting for his food. I made his plate with a side of Red Kool-Aid.

I walked up to him and stared with anger then sighed.

"Now, the law says I have to feed you."

He looked up at me with lights shining in his eyes making me feel sad.

"Here, eat up"

As soon as the plate hit the table he started throwing down, I'm talking he rolled up his sleeves, took off his glasses, took deep breathes between each bite, everything.

"DAMMMNNNN"

Tupac: "I'm sorry, I haven't eaten anything all day..."

I made my plate also and started eating. Pac washed out his plate and got himself together then walked over by me trying to get back cool with me.

Tupac: "......Is it nice outside?"

"Nigga its California you know damn well its nice outside"

Tupac: "Look I'm really sorry. Babygirl I'm really really sorry, baby please forgive me"

He got on his knees and begged for forgiveness. But i wanted to see where this would go so I didn't forgive him.

Tupac: "Come on baby please-"

"Goodnight. Oh and heres a fun fact~"

I grabbed a blanket and slapped it on the couch

"The last time this blanket was used I had the stomach flu and threw up on it."

"Oh" I laughed in a sarcastic way "I forgot, that blanket hasn't been washed in 2 weeks. Good luck!"