Once Again .

SCENE CONTINUES ...

We walked over to him and started a conversation .
"Hey wassup?"
Keith Sweat: "Ahhh there's the birthday girl, how are you?"

We shook hands and he started eyeing Teddy down, lookin over his glasses .
"I'm great, this is my best friend Teddy"
Teddy: "Hello, it's nice to meet you"

They shook hands and had a long eye contact moment it went quiet between us .
"Uhh, okay imma go. Y'all have fun, not to much fun"

I walked away meeting everyone until I came across Michel'le and Dr.Dre .

Dr.Dre: "Wassup mama"
"Uh .. anyway hi Michel'le how are you?"

Michel'le: "Um h-hi, I'm fine. Your party is awesome though"
"Thank you ..."

I saw Dre looking sizing me and holding her very tight by her waist and squeezing her wrist kinda tight .
"Aye Dre, how's the music coming?"

Dr.Dre: "It's goin ight, imma need you in my studio tho .. work on some beats"
"Ion know if that's gonna happen, I got a boyfriend and you got a girl so chill out. But enjoy the party and uh don't drink and drive alright? If ya do don't touch her or I'll get YOU touched. Weird ass nigga"

I jumped at him and he flinched hard .

I saw Michel'le smile a little bit but turn away I rolled my eyes and walked away .

"Yo, is that Kid n Play?"
Play: "Yo Aaliyah I see you out here doin ya thang"
Kid: "Mhm, this party bumpin"

"Kid you sure ya pops ain't lookin for ya?"
Play: "Damnnn"

We laughed and joked around for a while .
"Alright imma see y'all inna bit"

I heard the doorbell ring and I went to open the door .. but little did I know my worst enemy was at the door .

"Hi welco-"
Dad: "Hello Aaliyah"

I made a stank face and slammed the door in his face. Let's not forget what happened on my last birthday .... I still get anxiety thinking about that .

Out of nowhere the door broke down, there was my father and the men that kidnapped Tupac standing there. Smirking .

They walked over by me. My father grabbed my arm as I tried to walk away and whispered .
Dad: "You wanna disrespect me, this is what happens. Get your shit and let's go"

"Get the fuck off of me! Why the hell you always gotta do this shit on my birthday? Every time you do this dumbass shit"

Kobe: "Wassup baby, who's this?"
"My father ..."

I grabbed Kobe's hand and squeezed it. We made a thing if we were ever in danger but we couldn't speak we squeezed each other hand for help .

Kobe: "Mhm .."
He moved me to the side of him as he stood in front of me giving my dad a hard eye contact. He scoffed and walked off like nothing happened .

"Baby, are you alright?"
Kobe: "Don't worry about me, you okay?"

He turned around and gave me a tight hug making me sigh in relief .
"Thank you so much"
Kobe: "Of course, you know I gotta protect my lil baby, cmere"

He grabbed my neck softly and pecked my lips .
Teddy: "Girl so listen- awwwwe"
"Oh my bad, what's up?"

Teddy: "I was just boutta say Whitney Houston innis joint but you gon na gurll"
"Oh tell her I said hi and to enjoy the party"

She nodded and walked away. Kid n Play got the mics, turning this party into a movie and rapping they verses from House Party which had EVERYONE hype .

2 HOURS LATER ..

I closed the door, walked upstairs seeing Kobe on the bed watching tv .

Kobe: "You had fun lil baby?"
"Now besides the altercation, ugh it was so nice to meet everyone"

He got up, walked over and kissed my forehead with a smile on his face .

Kobe picked me up, wrapping my legs around him and hugged me close .
"Awwwe my baby clingy"
Kobe: "Nah lil baby I  just don't wanna lose you ight"

He rubbed and patted my back, swaying back and forth as I laid my head on his shoulder falling asleep like a baby .