Chapter 291 - 300

Comincia dall'inizio

  Dozens of people are arrested every day. In a team of thousands of people, this is not obvious.

  But this also makes people's sense of crisis stronger and stronger.

  Some people don't even care about work that much.

  Feel free to turn around in the farm, and then stand at the door waiting for the little white car.

  Of course, it was not qualified enough to do so. The recruited manipulators took the people in this group and taught them a lesson, and then put them at the door to clean again.

  This kind of low-quality fooling can't get away with it, and it even makes them waste time, and they are almost caught.

  Seeing this, several people who originally had this idea stopped thinking carefully, the loopholes in the game are not so easy to exploit.

  On the fifteenth day of the game, the speed of the people was so fast that it took only ten minutes to clean up the huge breeding ground.

  They lined up on the avenue early in the morning for no other reason than to grab the front position.

  This time it was even more serious, and the number of people captured by the robot was twice as many as before.

  The daily meal time seems to be a kind of torment for them. Many people are still anxious about this, and all the fat they gained before fell back.

  In such a high-pressure and tense atmosphere, no matter how delicious the food is, one cannot eat it.

  And the scanner under the manipulator above the head flickered, silently and coldly looking at everyone on the ground.

  (end of this chapter)

  Chapter 293 Feeding and Food 18
  Game Seventeenth Day.

  After being captured once, the rest of the NPCs and players were a bit clueless.

  A man was eating rice balls, and suddenly frowned slightly while chewing.

  I wanted to spit it out, but when I thought of the rules of not wasting food in the game, I swallowed it abruptly.

  "My mother, what kind of sauce is in this rice ball, it's so unpalatable?" The

  companion next to him looked at the burger in his hand,

  "The taste of my burger is also different from the previous ones, what the fuck, this Could it be that you put poison in it?"

  "What are you thinking about?"

  Another companion was eating the barbecue that was brought out, his mouth was full of oil, and he said,
  "You game wants to kill you, so you won't eat it. That’s enough, put poison in one fell swoop many times. If you have time to think about it, it’s better to eat a little more, so that you will have the strength to grab a good position tomorrow.”

  That’s right.

  This is a small episode.

  I think about how to save my life every day, who cares that the taste of the food is a little bit different from before.

  Unless they also have the life-saving golden armband.

  Everyone thought of the "golden medal for avoiding death" in unison, and their desire for it grew day by day.

  People who are full and have nothing to do every day, and who are threatened with death, have long been eager to move in their hearts, and just a small opportunity can become the fuse.