Chapter 291 - 300

Start from the beginning

  This suddenly gave her an output position, and Fu Anan was shocked.

  "Of course! "Xiao Ai was very sure of her vision,
  "Now that you have dealt with seven or eight big and three thick men without any panic today, and your occasional agility, I know you are not an ordinary person!

  Join us!
  With your ability and my intelligence, we can definitely deduce the secret of this game, and then lead most players to leave the game safely! "

  Fu An'an looked at her ambition and pride, and wanted to shake her head in her heart.

  With all due respect, Xiao Ai's eyes don't feel very bright.

  (end of this chapter)

  Chapter 292 Breeding and Food 17
  "Okay, okay."

  Fu Anan reluctantly agreed, but gave her a vaccination first,
  "Don't expect too much from me, I can help you, but I don't know how to be a bodyguard.

  For games, the most important thing is to rely on yourself.

  By the way, deciphering the content of the game is secondary, and saving your life is the most important thing. At noon tomorrow, you'd better work faster and be the first to go out."

  Enough Well, the information she gave is all real.

  Twelfth day of the game.

  When Fu Anan went to work, she paid special attention to the door.

  That device was still there, giving Fu Anan an ominous premonition.

  Sure enough, when there were fifty or sixty people left in the team, the green heart stopped beating and suddenly turned red.

  The next moment, the mechanical arm that descended suddenly snatched away those people who didn't come out in a hurry.

  The people who had already arrived at the food street stood on the road, watching the manipulator sink into the high wall from a high altitude, and then the extra people came out when it rose, panicking.

  With yesterday's lessons learned, although many players kept silent, they were trying their best to avoid standing in the end.

  Most of the people who were taken away today were NPCs, and there were also several players.

  Yesterday, Fu An'an reminded Xiaoai and the others that they were prepared and entered the food area without any risk.

  "1128, I'm sure I read you right!" Xiao Ai said in a thrilling manner. If Fu An'an hadn't told her, most of them would not have paid attention.

  There are more than 20 players around him, not to mention their strength, anyway, other people dare not come up casually.

  Fu An'an smiled slightly when he heard the words, "Everyone cooperates with each other, you are welcome."

  Everyone takes what they need.

  On the thirteenth day of the game, the situation remains the same as yesterday.

  In the end, the remaining fifty people were still captured by the mechanical arm.

  Players are nervous, and NPCs are also nervous.

  They called this behavior "Embu's punishment" because they were caught by the nannies because they were too slow and lazy.

  On the fourteenth day of the game, everyone worked as fast as they could, fearing that they would be the last ones.