Chapter 271 - 280

Start from the beginning

  Go early tomorrow and get you a full set."

  Zhang Yuanyuan smiled and kissed Fu Anan's pink face, "I knew Xiaopang is the best!"

  Fu An'an: "Huh!"

  ##
  That hair salon was the last time Brother Daqiang took her there.

  Since it takes a long time, they get up at five o'clock in the morning.

  After driving past, Zhang Yuanyuan put on makeup inside, while Fu Anan lay outside to catch up on sleep.

  until ten o'clock.

  The makeup and hair that took four and a half hours are freshly baked.

  Zhang Yuanyuan came out holding hands, and looked at Fu Anan expectantly, "Small, chubby, I don't think this looks like me."

  She never knew that she could still be so good-looking.

  "It's you."

  Fu Anan smiled slightly, "The money has already been paid, let's go, beauty."

  Zhang Yuanyuan hugged Fu Anan excitedly,
  "Little Fatty, I love you to death!"

  (End of this chapter)

  Chapter 272 Reality 6 (thank you guys for your rewards and subscriptions!)
  But after putting on such a fairy makeup, Zhang Yuanyuan looked in the mirror and felt that the clothes on her body were no longer suitable for her.

  Zhang Yuanyuan didn't go to see her boyfriend until one o'clock in the afternoon, and Zhang Yuanyuan felt that she still had some time.

  "Let's go, little fat, let's go to the mall to pick out new clothes!"

  Zhang Yuanyuan was bold, and she was going to bleed a lot for today's makeup.

  "Okay."

  Fu Anan followed behind her, dutifully helping her with her clothes and shoes.

  The clothes in general counters always feel a little bit less interesting, and I am not satisfied after trying it on.

  Fu An'an then took her to the place where Brother Daqiang chose clothes for her last time.

  Damn this could be a chain.

  An off-white long dress was worn on her body, no matter how she looked at it, it was suitable!
  "That's it!"

  Zhang Yuanyuan couldn't put it down.

  The shopping guide lady came over with a smile, "It's really suitable for the lady. We are discounting this skirt, and it only costs 12,000 yuan." 12,000

  yuan!

  Her three months' salary!
  Zhang Yuanyuan took a deep breath and wanted to say no, but she was reluctant.

  She really wanted to meet Li Xiao with her prettiest appearance!
  Zhang Yuanyuan looked at the skirt and gritted her teeth, "Buy it!"

  Fu Anan gave her a surprised look when she heard the words, and silently gave up the idea of ​​helping her find the same style online.

  "Okay." The shopping guide asked with a smile, "Would you like to take it away or put it on directly?
  We will help you get the tag."

  Zhang Yuanyuan's heart was bleeding, "Put it on directly."

  "Then please come with me."

  Zhang Yuanyuan followed the shopping guide to the counter to check out.