Chapter 34:Declaration Of War

Third Person POV:

"Aracanine! Flamethrower!!" He yelled as he beat Magnemite winning the battle, and the kanto league "AND Y/N BEATS HAMISH'S POKEMON, THE WINNER OF THE INDIGO LEAGUE IS Y/N!!!!" The announcer shouted out as the crowd all yelled out 'hooray's' or yelled out y/n's name. For the first time in forever, y/n... smiled a genuine one as Arcanine ruined it by jumping onto him and licking his face "OI! STOP THAT SHIT!! I WAS HAVING A CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT MOMENT YA STUPID DOG!!!" He yelled as he returned it to his ball and stood up to face the cheering crowd, he turned away and walked into his waiting room, as he entered he threw out his Pokémon as they all faced him and to their shock y/n was smiling "Congrats you annoying idiots, we won the league" he said as they snapped out of their shock and let out a victory roar with all of them tackling y/n into a big group hug, much to his dismay and chagrin. However he'll allow this one to slide, it was a big day "don't think this is over yet you idiots" he said as his Pokémon backed away facing y/n with determination on their faces "this is where the war begins, this is when he fight HIM, and there's no backing out so I hope your ready because the battles you'll be doing will be the hardest thing you've done yet" he said as his Pokémon all cried out, they weren't backing out of this one making y/n proud "good, return to your pokeball's you'll get a full days of fresh air once this is over" he said as he now awaited for the final ceremony sitting down on the chair and leaning back "KID YOU DID IT!!" A voice rang as he opened his eyes to be tackled into a hug by his dad as he spun him around "H-HEY STOP!! MY POKÉMON ALREADY DID THAT THE EVENT PASSED OLD MAN!!" He yelled as the prehistoric artifact that was his dad put him down and wrapped his arm around him as a hand was placed onto his head, his hair getting ruffled "Congratulations kid, you won the bet" "what bet?!" "I told you he forgot Sebastian" he said as Sabrina appeared from her fathers side and patted y/n "congratulations little cousin" y/n blushed the over affection he was attracting was WAY too much for him "Y-yeah whatever" he slapped the Hand away and sat down on the chair.

"Well what're you going to do now kid?" "Rest, isolate myself. I've been around to many idiots and I'm sure my beautiful cold A.C. Is awaiting my return" he said dramatically making everyone giggle "but for now, I need to sleep. Wake me up when the ceremony begins" he says feeling the curse of sleep take ahold of him as Sabrina lifted y/n onto her back "Sure, where's your home?" She asked as he told them then blacked out.

-TimeSkip-

It was now nighttime as the announcer wasted no time in saying his speech "the Pokémon league now bids farewell to its trainers and Pokémon who participated in this year's competition! Let's show all the participants how much we appreciate their accomplishments as they enter the stadium one last time!!" He yelled out as all the trainers and pokemon walked out waving their hands in the air and walking out into the stadium hearing the crowd yell in excitement.

-Slight Timeskip-

"League president goodshow will now present each trainer with a special badge. Wear it with pride trainer's as a skill of excellence and achievement!!" He yelled out as each trainers except the top 3 were awarded with a badge. After everyone got their badge the Top 3 trainers of kanto were now on a podium standing in their respective spots "and here now are the top ranking trainers of this Pokémon league competition, please join us in saluting them along with their Pokémon in their skill and dedication to the ideals of the Pokémon league!!" He said as the three basked in their glory, except y/n who wore an exceptionally more serious face "Now as this, Pokémon league, draws to the end, please Direct your attention to our very special celebration in the sky!!!" He yelled out all lights going out as fireworks erupted from the ground onto the sky y/n would have to be a miserable old man to not enjoy the scene in front of him, the lights opened back up "Now we will hear what the number one trainer has to say! GoodShow please hand mister y/n a MICROPHONE!!" He yelled out an old man walking up and handing y/n a microphone. After everyone stopped cheering for y/n he spoke.

"I just wanted to say that... this league is not over yet" he said in a clear voice as everyone was confused besides Sabrina "...he's really going to do it" she said as her and his dad looked at her confused "I won this Pokémon kanto league, and for that I am very thankful for the hard work and dedication my Pokémon put into this, BUT I know what privilege I've gained by winning this league and I know THEIR watching this, i Y/n from saffron city, winner of the Kanto Pokemon League hearby challenge THE ELITE 4 FOR TITLE OF KANTO CHAMPION!!!" He yelled out as everyone yelled out in excitement

"Know this elite 4! This is no battle request but a declaration of war!! I will challenge ALL of you for the title of champion!! Lorelei, Ice Type specialist. I will melt away any and every strategy you have in mind for me!! Bruno, Fighting Type Specialist. I will CRUSH you with my own fighting Spirt!! AGATHA! I WILL PHASE THROUGH YOUR BATTLE EXPERIENCE WITH MY OWN MENTAL AND PHYSICAL PROWSS!!! and you LANCE! Dragon type specialist. I will soar above the skies like a new born dragon and strip away the title of kanto champion from you!! So come dragonborn! And bring your Allies with you!! ELITE FOUR!! I WILL BEAT YOU ALL RIGHT HERE IN THE INDIGO PLATEAU AND I WILL BECOME THE CHAMPION OF KANTO!!!!"

Y/n yelled out as the crowd all loudly shouted out y/n's name. They were so loud no one would be surprised if they someone had went deaf or lost their voice y/n cleared his voice and whilst the chanting still continued he said "I will wait one week, come elite 4. Come and lose to me!!" He said as good show took the mic back and y/n left deciding to go to the restaurant once more. "That is the LAST extroverted thing I do for a while"

-Timeskip-

It had been two days since y/n's speech. He was currently in the same restaurant he always goes to, eating the same breakfast and talking to the same girl although more drained due to his... speech two days ago, their conversation just divulged into yes and no questions "Is your favorite color.. Blue?" "No" "hmm, black?" "Second" he said chugging down water as if it was an alcoholic drinking alcohol. Soon the door opened as a man walked to the girl "Welcome! What can I do for you?" "Just some grape juice" "will that be all love?" The man nodded and handed 5 bucks to the girl with her walking away "your y/n right?" "Yep" he said as then man sat down next to him and took off his hood of his cloak reveling it to be "Ah, here I was thinking I pulled that stunt for nothing, nice to meet the champion of two Regions in person, lance" he said out reaching a hand for him as lance shook it a smile on his face "Quite the deceleration y/n. You sure you can live up to it?" "Oh, I'm confident" he said with lance nodding at the kid, he respected his challenging and confident statement "well then, I'll see you at the field. But we'll have to wait five days to see if the others will arrive, until then kid" he said putting the hood back on and taking the grape juice from the girl chugging it and leaving "Please come again!... quite a weird guy, wouldn't you say so
y/n?" She said looking at y/n's face "Heh, I'd say he's just perfect" he said finishing his food and walking out.

-The End-

[1] Fight the elite 4?

[2] Only Fight Lance?

Vote in the comments