Chapter 21:Quad-Battle

Third Person POV:

"So why were you tied up?" "Vee.." the Pokémon said as y/n just raised an eyebrow "you quite literally just grumbled" "eev" 'what a brat' he said as he arrived at the mansion of which eevee's collar addressed walking in and knocking on the door as three boys appeared "yeah? The party's not for another week" a yellow spiky haired said "What? No uh this ever eevee had a collar on with your address" y/n said handing them the eevee has a smile appeared on their faces "Ah ha! There you are eevee! Yeah thanks a lot man, eevee's been missing for two days! Come in!" Blue hair guy send forcefully pulling him in the house.

"W-wait I don't even know your names!" "Oh haha, right that's our bad. I'm Sparky, that's Rainer, and this is Pyro" the yellow hair man said who was now known has Sparky, blue hair was Rainer, red hair was Pyro. "And I'm y/n" "This is great! We got our star, we can go on with the show!" Rainer said as y/n felt a chill run up his spine 'please tell me I'm not invited to some stage performance!' He mentally screamed as they arrived to a room "Hey mikey! Look someone found eevee" Rainer said as a little boy, Mikey, walks up and Eevee leaps out of Rainer's arms and into Mikey's "How could you lose him? You gotta be careful!" "You'll lose your trainer qualification." They scolded the boy who seemed sad. "Why did you bring it back?" Mikey asked y/n who simply raised an eyebrow once more "Listen, Mikey! One day, you'll be a Pokémon trainer just like us"  "Do you really think you can win your first battle with and unevolved Eevee?"  "All of us won our first battles because we've evolved our Eevees! There's no other way to win! The key to a first victory is evolution!"

"But, I don't care about battles." "Don't care?!?" The three brothers..? Said as they glared down onto the little boy "Everyone is waiting to see what you make Eevee evolve into, Mikey." "You've got three choices, which do you think is the strongest of the evolved Eevees?" "We wanna know what you think of our Pokémon! Mikey, which Pokémon do you want Eevee to become?" "Okay your three back up" y/n said getting in between the brothers "look if it's true that you guys are good Pokémon trainers that that's amazing for you. But forcing your ideals on a child never goes right" Y/n said trying to be a mediator, seeing a flash of the past watching the scene unfold "Hah?! Kid what do you know about battling?!"

"Quite a lot, considering I've earned 6 gym badges without losing once!" He snapped back showing his gym case shocking Pyro "I bet you're a strong trainer with a lot of evolved Pokémon!" "Well I am but that's not my p-" "See Mikey, you can't be a trainer if you don't evolve your Pokémon" Sparky said towards mikey ignoring y/n "Oi! This kid clearly doesn't like battling!" He yelled as the brothers looked at him "This is our younger brother, don't tell us how to raise him!" "Brothers?! You guys are acting like overbearing parents pushing their poor kid into a unwanted marriage" he said annoyed at their blindness "I-it's true, I really hate it!" Mikey said stopping the brothers from their advances.

"Ya see? It's unhealthy and toxic, and if you continue pushing it then he'll possibly grow up Anti-Pokémon battling" he said as the brothers relaxed "Oh yeah? Then let's have a battle! Mikey just needs to see how fun a battle is in order to understand it!" "Fine I'll take all three of you!"

-TimeSkip-

In the backyard was a Pokémon battlefield the brothers throwing out a Jolteon, Vaporeon, and Flareon and y/n threw out his NidoKing "Jolteon, Pin Missile, fire!" Jolteon unleashes a barrage of pins at Nidoking who tanks it "Nidoking thunderbolt on vaporeon!" "Vaporeon, use your Acid Armor and fight back!"
Vaporeon dives into the nearby lake and melts into the water, making it invisible and causing Nidoking to miss with its attack until Rainer commands it to attack "Vaporeon attack!" Vaporeon leaps from the water and attacks Nidoking from beneath "Earthquake" "Don't let him use it! Flareon, Fire Spin!" Flareon's attack surrounds Nidoking as it uses the attack damaging every Pokémon on the enemy team "Now Sludge Bomb"

Nidoking threw sludge at every Eeveelution "now Thunderbolt" he said as the bolt landed on Vaporeon "MegaHorn!" Running into flareon and crashing into it damaging it "Mega Punch on jolteon" Nidoking slapped flareon away with its tail and punched Jolteon into the ground "S-stop!" Mikey said jumping in with his eevee shocking everyone besides y/n "stop or i-I'll fight you! You've made your point, I'll evolve eevee" "That's not my point" "Huh?" "My point was that your brothers shouldn't force their trainer-ing ideals onto you and they should help you find your passion" "I-I don't care! I'll beat your stupid Nidoking with my eevee" he said determination in his eyes as y/n just sighed "ya try to be helpful, mega punch!" He said as Nidoking punched eevee shocking the brothers "Eevee Rage tackle attack!" Mikey said as eevee stood up and tackled into Nidoking as it pushed him back and damaging rig shocking the brothers.

"N-now swift!" Mikey said as stars bombarded into Nidoking making it faint shocking everyone besides y/n as he returned Nidoking "n-no way, Mikey's eevee won against a Nidoking!?" Pyro said as mikey himself celebrated his victory "Mikey! Winning your first battle by yourself, that's incredible! It was even Against a nidokng!"
"And you won without making Eevee evolve. We were wrong."
"You always said you didn't want to battle, but you did great!" "I just, wanted to help you guys out." The brothers said as y/n whispered into his pokeball "thank you for playing your part bud, you deserve an Oscar" he said putting his ball away as he looked back at the brothers

Mikey: Hey, you guys. I decided to become and Eevee trainer.
(The Eevee Brothers seem confused at Mikey's decision)
Sparky: An Eevee trainer?
(Mikey nods)
Sparky: Well, Mikey, if that's what you wanna do, then do it.

Rainer: If you felt that way about it, you should of told us sooner.

Pyro: Now we really are the Four Eevee Brothers!

They said walking away leaving sparky and y/n alone "hey.. thanks, that was a real smart way of helping out" "oh you noticed, and here I thought I was being a villain mastermind" he said jokingly making sparky chuckle a bit "Nothing gets past me, here this is a thanks" he said handing him a pokeball "your very own eevee" he said as an eevee popped out of its ball and jumped onto y/n's hat "oh yeah, this eevee really hates its pokeball" he said walking away "well... this was definitely the weirdest way I've gotten a Pokémon"

-The End-