Chapter 23:Cinnibar Island

Third Person POV:

Y/n and Sabrina arrived at The island "so, your a gym trainer. Ever meet Blaine?" Sabrina shook her head "No, Blaine was never one to really communicate with us." "Great, it's a guessing game at this point" he said as they began to look around the main plaza "No sign of a Pokemon gym, but there sure are a lot of tourists around here. There're so many nice islands, I wonder why this one became so popular." She said as they stop infront of a man "The answer is a riddle. What do tourists think is hot and cool?" He said as the two psychics look at each other confused at the man's random approach to them "Hot but cool?" He said looking around as he noticed steam from a nearby river "Ah! Hot springs" "That's right!" He said clapping.

"Wow, how's you know that?" "Lucky guess" he answers Sabrina who raised an eyebrow of suspicion as the man spoke once more "You see, friends, because of the volcano, there are lots of hot springs here on Cinnabar Island. And every year, more and more tourists come to visit em. Now, they've even taken over Cinnabar Island. Trainers don't come anymore. Tourists! They've ruined the island!" He said as Sabrina spoke up "Not true, I'm the gym leader for saffron city and I know for certain Blaine is a gym leader of this island" she said as the man took a good look at her, Realizing that she wasn't bullshitting him "His gym, is right where you put your glasses" "Another stupid riddle?" "This one's easy, it's infront of us" "correct! Blaine's gym is right in front of your eyes!"
The man points and sees a building all dilapidated "what the hell?" "This is his gym? What happened to it?" "Blaine got tired of battling tourists who cared more about postcards and T-shirts than about Pokémon. That's when he abandoned the gym."

"And yet he's still a gym leader" "that he's-" "FUCK THIS SHIT!!"
Y/n said throwing out his Alakazam and putting the man in a hypnosis "Is there a gym in cinnabar island?" "Yes" "take us to the location" y/n commanded as the man Lead them to the location in a robotic way "I could've done that" "Well you guys kept talking" she rolled her eyes as the man lead them... to a hot spring?

-The End-