Chapter 241 - 250

Start from the beginning

  There are orange night lights beside the alley.

  The girl's long shadow was printed on the wall next to it. Suddenly, there was one more shadow on the wall.

  The girl noticed something, turned around and looked at the person behind in a broken voice, "What are you doing? Don't follow me!"

  A man with an ordinary appearance, but his face became a little ugly because of the expression on his face, was panting heavily. Walking towards her step by step,

  "Lili, you smell so sweet, I just like you!"

  The two shadows entangled together under the light, and about twenty minutes later, a shrill scream suddenly sounded in the alley.

  ##
  Love town On the thirteenth day,
  a negative news was broadcast on TV early in the morning.

  A nasty murder has occurred in a small town.

  The deceased was a young woman named Li Li, twenty-six years old, and her ID photo looked like a delicate and capable woman.

  The body was found in an alley. The murderer's method was very cruel, and all the photos of the scene released by the news were coded.

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 242 Love Town 17
  Fu Anan sat up from the sofa and collected information about the case with her mobile phone.

  The previous search and rescue team group has not been disbanded yet, and now it has nothing to do, and it has become a news and gossip sharing group.

  The well-informed group of friends each shared the news they knew, and someone happened to be on the scene today.

  [It was really terrifying, I was only four or five meters away from the corpse. The victim was bitten to death, the throat was bitten open, and the head was connected to the body by the bone.

  I don't know who is so perverted! 】

  As she spoke, she also sent a few photos.

  In the picture without mosaic, the wound is particularly conspicuous.

  There was an uproar about the sudden vicious incident in the town.

  However, this criminal was obviously improvised, leaving many loopholes. The forensic doctor quickly found the murderer after matching the saliva samples left on the corpse with the x-fluid samples.

  When the murderer was caught, his expression was in a trance, and he was still chanting, "Lili, I love you", "Lili, I love you!" What is this

  ?
  Love you enough to kill you?
  This is just the beginning.

  The fourteenth day of the game.

  Vicious killings happened again, three in a row in one morning.

  All of them were bitten to death.

  One of the dead was found in the hotel. The murderer didn't even run away. He sat beside him naked, crying and laughing.

  The previous rescue group messages were 99+ per minute, and they were all discussing this topic.

  【Ahhhhh, what kind of perverts are these! ]

  [I don't know if I watch these news too much, I always feel...these murderers are weird. 】

  ……

  Fu Anan looked at the phone, frowning, lovers killing each other?

  Is this the main problem with the game?
  Just as he was thinking, a scent suddenly came from the tip of his nose.