Chapter 231 - 240

Start from the beginning

  Shouldn't you be happy to meet in the game? Why is Brother Fu angry?
  Fu Anan was puzzled for a moment, but understood after seeing how many people surrounded him.

  There are three or four layers of darkness.

  It's a headache for her!
  Having figured it out, Fu An'an pushed aside the obstacles in front of her, and squeezed to Father Fu's side with difficulty.

  It is impossible to break apart these enthusiastic girls abruptly, and saving them is a technical job.

  Seeing the girls enthusiastically holding the little flowers, Fu An'an had a flash of inspiration, gave Father Fu a look, stood on tiptoe outside, and handed over the roses in his hand.

  It took at least half a minute before the old man caught the flower.

   I can’t hide it anymore, it’s three times these days, because the 3w word will explode on the evening of the 13th and

    I’m going to be drained (òó)

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 232 Love Town 7
  The screams of the girls broke out on the spot, causing a small commotion in the square.

  After all, they had worked so hard for so long, but they didn't expect to be preempted by a girl who just arrived.

  Fu Anan's plan worked.

  After the commotion, the crowd around Fu Yizhi finally dispersed, and Fu Anan finally squeezed to his side.

  "Brother Fu, you are so charming!" Fu Anan praised, and then asked, "Brother Fu, where are you these days? I have been looking for you for a long time." Fu Yizhi glanced at the pile of roses in her arms, and said

  nothing Said, with a cold face, walked outside with long legs.

  Seeing this, Fu Anan hurriedly followed.

  I feel that Father Fu is not so happy to meet her. Fu Anan silently followed behind him, carefully looking at him several times.

  The two walked one after the other, keeping a close distance.

  Walking out of the square, Fu Yizhi looked at Fu An'an's uneasy look behind him, his brows raised slightly, and his voice was cold:
  "Fu An'an, do you think this round of games is fun and enjoyable?"

  Fu Anan shook his head quickly with this obvious tone of accountability. Even a flower worth 99 yuan was thrown into the trash can,

  "It's not fun! Brother Fu, I was dragged here, and I don't like it at all!"

  It turned out that Fu's father was angry about this, and Fu Anan quickly expressed his position.

  Seeing her actions, Fu Yizhi's expression eased a lot, but he still said in a cold tone, "
  This is a game, and it changes so strangely. You don't even know whether the other party is a player or an NPC, so what do you like.

  Any small negligence may be fatal." Give the game away."

  Fu Yizhi has seen such players before, and he doesn't want Fu Anan to be so stupid.

  Fu Anan nodded like a chicken pecking at rice, expressing that he knew, understood.

  Pretty well-behaved.

  Fu Yizhi slowed down and motioned for her to follow.

  Seeing her dumbfounded look with her big eyes open, as if she was extremely easy to be deceived by others, she added inexplicably,
  "You can't fall in love in reality."