Chapter 221 - 230

Start from the beginning

  "

  It took about forty minutes from the villa to the airport.

  The private jet was ready a long time ago. As soon as Fu Anan sat down, Su Cen called him up.

  "Brother Su, what are you doing?"

  "Little An'an, there is a better seat in front."

  Fu Anan expressed doubts about this: "You don't want to sit in a good seat?"

  Su Cen touched his nose when he heard this, "The seat is good, but sitting I will be nervous there.

  8888, do you want to go?"

  Seeing this number, Fu Anan understood everything.

  I don't understand why Brother Daqiang is so afraid of Brother Fu, but for Qian's sake, Fu An'an still gave him the position.

  Who doesn't want the privacy of a plane.

  Fu An'an walked to the front of the cabin and poked out stealthily. The space inside is very large, there is a comfortable massage cabin, and there are all snacks and snacks on the table.

  Father Fu sat inside and looked at the tablet in his hand, but she didn't even look at her when she came in.

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 222 Reality 5
  Fu An'an is used to Fu Yizhi like this.

  She sat in another seat and began to study the high technology on the seat. There is a row of buttons next to the chair, which are about adjusting the seat, adjusting the temperature, watching movies, and playing games.

  Find the button of the massage chair, and the seat starts to move.

  Fu Anan was so comfortable that he began to whimper.

  Fu Yizhi raised his head and looked at Fu Anan, "Can't you be quiet?"

  Fu Anan greeted him enthusiastically, "Brother Fu, try it too, it feels very comfortable!"

  Fu Yizhi's gaze stayed on her face for a moment, helplessly Rubbing the bridge of his nose, "Just sit still and don't make any noise."

  "Oh."

  Fu An'an made a zip movement, put on the earphones to watch a movie, and didn't disturb Dad Fu who was busy with everything.

  After a while, she raised her head in doubt again, always feeling that Father Fu seemed to be looking at her.

  Sure enough, he met Fu Yizhi's eyes, and he stared at him a little strangely.

  "Brother Fu, what do you think I'm doing?"

  Fu Yizhi asked back, "Who made this for you?"

  "Brother Daqiang." Fu Anan swayed his upper body from side to side proudly after hearing the words, "Isn't it pretty?

  " It's gimmicky." Fu Yizhi's thin lips parted slightly, and he hit him mercilessly, "Don't do it like this next time." "

  Oh." Fu Anan's mood suddenly changed.

  Everyone else thinks it looks good, but Father Fu doesn't think it looks good.

  Either he is not good at aesthetics or his eyes are not good.

  ——In

  the movie, the hero and heroine you love me and I don’t love you for two hours, and Fu Anan fell asleep in the second half.