Chapter 211 - 220

Start from the beginning

  "Director Song, you're here."

  A woman in a white shirt and black skirt asked.

  Director Song's face turned pale, and Fu An'an stood behind him, and could hear the trembling of his back teeth.

  Even so, Director Song forced a smile on his face, "I'll go up to find the mayor."

  The girl in the black skirt "person": "Bring so many people up?"

  Director Song nodded, "Yes, they all went to the mayor We're going up first, you're busy."

  Director Song stretched his hand behind him and gestured to them—"Go quickly."

  The woman in the black skirt turned her eyes away from him, her gray eyes Looking straight at the person next to Director Song,

  "Why do you keep looking at me?"

  (End of this chapter)

 Chapter 212 All things recover 33
  Immediately, everyone's hearts were raised in their throats.

  The sound of Director Song's teeth being gritted up and down became louder.

  Finding their weirdness, all the "people" in the lobby on the sixth floor turned towards them.

  Until someone said: "Because your hair style is very good today."

  Hearing this, everyone's hearts almost jumped out. Who the hell is so bold that even molested monsters?
  Surprisingly, the girl in the black skirt froze for a moment with a human touch, and stroked her hair with stiff arms, "Really?" "

  Really." Fu Anan nodded, her
  dry and sparse long hair drooping By her ear, but looking at the shape of the big wave and the hairpin that is about to fall next to it, it is not difficult to see the original exquisite shape.

  "You did the seaweed perm, right? This length of hair is just right."

  The girl in the black skirt showed a stiff smile, turned and returned to the hall, and the crisis was temporarily lifted.

  Dozens of people breathed a sigh of relief and quickly left this floor.

  In the corridor, everyone is crowded together.

  This time they didn't go up immediately, Wu Xin reminded again in the middle, "Don't do anything to attract the attention of the plants, the situation is still the same upstairs, don't happen like that just now." Wu Xin looked at the crowd as he spoke

  . Fu An'an in the middle said, "The little girl responded very well."

  Fu An'an smiled shyly, grabbed the corner of Fu Yizhi's clothes tightly, and did not speak.

  The timid and introverted girl acted vividly, as if it was just a moment of inspiration.

  Wu Xin withdrew his scrutiny, "Okay, let's go up."

  "Wait." At this moment, someone else said, "How do you know that this is the case on the seventh floor? Have you ever gone up?" The one who

  questioned him was a fugitive. A young man named Zhang Qihang.

  It was precisely because he was there that not all those who came in behind were willing to be led by him.

  Wu Xin frowned, and then put on a smile on his face,

  "We have indeed been here before, and we would not be so familiar with this place if we didn't come up. But last time we only explored the seventh floor, so please listen to my instructions."