Chapter 201 - 210

Start from the beginning

  Fu Anan rubbed her hands together and lifted the tiles under her feet.

  Below is a living room. The house has been turned over several times, and it looks extremely chaotic. There were still many photos of the family of three hanging on the wall, and there were several dead bodies on the sofa and the carpet.

  Nothing else.

  What about the family of three?

  Just as she was thinking, she heard some small movements again.

  Fu An'an walked in that direction, uncovered the tiles below, and a stench of rot came over his face.

  Remove a few more tiles to dissipate the smell, and she looked down.

  Below is a bedroom.

  The curtains were drawn, making it very dark inside, but it was also possible to see a large number of corpses piled up inside.

  These corpses seemed to have been turned into manure, and a large number of dark roots took root on them.

  From it, Fu An'an discovered the hostess and hostess of this villa, they are already a member of the fertilizer,

  but what about the child?

  Fu An'an leaned down and used various angles to widen his sight. When he saw something on the wall, his pupils shrank suddenly.

  (end of this chapter)

  Chapter 202 All things come back to life 23
  On the entire wall, there is a huge flower blooming.

  The petals closed for a while when there was no wind, and then opened to the extreme for a while, with a graceful posture and a strange grace.

  Fu An'an happened to see it stretched to the extreme.

  It was supposed to be the stamen, but it was a twisted head of a child with eyes open!

  This is the neighbor's child.

  In the dim room, she couldn't see clearly, but Fu An'an keenly felt that the eyes in the darkness were looking at her!
  "Brother Fu, run!"

  Fu Anan shouted subconsciously, and got up quickly.

  However, at the next moment, the flower moved.

  Pulled up from the wall, with a large number of black rhizomes, it broke through the roof.

  The petals twisted violently, the child's head broke away from the petals, and a black branch pulled out from below, rushing towards them.

  Fu An'an rushed towards Fu Yizhi at the fastest speed, and he was entangled like an octopus. "Brother Fu, hold me tight!"

  After speaking, he jumped suddenly, and then the rope swung from the roof.

  Haitouhua followed closely behind, and Fu Anan cut the rope at the farthest point of swing.

  The next second he took out two pistols, and was ready to have a fight with this kid, when suddenly piercing screams pierced his ears.

  Turning around, she saw Boy Touhua retreating quickly, retreating into the house with lightning speed.

  Fu Anan's back was covered in cold sweat, and he felt bewildered, so he asked the person next to him, "Brother Fu, that thing ran away by itself, what's the matter?

  " Said lightly.

  Fu An'an was a little embarrassed when he heard the words, "Brother Fu, don't praise me like that."