Chapter 131 - 140

Start from the beginning

    The little bastard was scared.     They are ordinary gangsters in this city, and they

    just rob money and sex in the alleys.

!”

    Bang—

    the little aunt shot the man to death.

    I'm really sorry, she did a lot of murder and arson in the game.

    Since it must be resolved, we must cut the weeds and root them out.

    Fu Anan glanced at Hu Buchang who was tied to the ground, "Sir, killing these three people is for the safety and self-protection of the two of us."

    Hu Buchang looked at the two corpses beside him and trembled. I can't even swing it straight anymore.

    "Kill, murderer!"

    Hearing this, Fu An'an was silent for a second, thinking about how he tried to call the police.

    The next second, Fu Anan kicked Hu Buchang's cell phone away, took out the pistol, and taught him how to hold it.

    Seeing Fu An'an approaching, Hu Buchang trembled, with a bad premonition—

    "You, what do you want to do?"

    ------------

_
Chapter 132 Mausoleum City of Fog 5

    boom.

    After a gunshot, the body on the ground had another muzzle.

    Fu An'an pointed to the hole in the gangster's head, "Hey, you killed someone too."

    Hu Buchang watched the scene of brain splashing, a puddle of unknown liquid oozed out from under his body, and he spit it out with a pale face. .

    Tsk, this young man is much weaker than her.

    If it wasn't for his brave actions, why would I waste so much effort?

    Fu Anan gave him a troubled look, and retrieved the glasses and wallet that had been thrown on the ground.

    "If you don't want to be arrested by the police, you'd better leave here immediately."

    After finishing speaking, Fu Anan untied his bound hands and feet, and disappeared at the end of the alley.

    Hu Buchang was left in shock.

    When he woke up in the library, he arrived in this foggy city.

    Strange and strange, even a girl who looked so cute and cute killed three people without blinking an eye!

    Hu Buchang remembered the strange string of words that appeared in front of him at the very beginning, and asked to himself,

    "Is this really a game? Will people really die?"

    In the quiet alley, With his questioning, the air gradually became solidified, and a string of words appeared out of thin air -

    [Please play the game seriously.

    Survive not reaching thirty or circumvent the game and you will die in the real world. ] There was a small episode

    on the other side

    , and Fu Anan returned to the hotel.

    Looking down from the clean and bright window, even at night, the fog in Lingcheng has not dissipated.