Chapter 111 - 120

Start from the beginning

    The moment of suffocation was over, people put down the oxygen tanks, and there was a smell of rust lingering at the tip of their noses. The number of

    surviving citizens decreased by nearly half overnight, and the remaining people were finally temporarily divided into Four large gangs.

    ##

    The last ten days under the sky, at the beginning, pulled down its cruel prelude.

    The once bustling streets are now sparsely populated.

    The resort that used to be a place of singing birds and fragrant flowers has become a burial place for countless people.

    The pines and cypresses, known as evergreen trees, now have a few leaves on their branches, and the flowers and plants have long since withered, and the bald yellow color has cast a layer of dead gray on the town.

    The whole town was filled with a stench.

    Crash—

    a bearded man kicked away the leaves piled up under his feet, and stared blankly ahead with drooping eyelids.

    At this time, a person came in front of him.

    The distance between the two was about one meter, when the man suddenly thrust the screwdriver hidden in his palm into the neck of the visitor.

    The person on the opposite side looked at him with wide eyes, his body fell to the side weakly, and the blade hidden in his sleeve slipped quietly.

    ------------

_
Chapter 112 Under the Sky 37

    Seeing this man grinning, his cloudy eyes moved around the street, looking for the next target.

    Just then a bullet passed through the top of his head.

    One second he was still killing someone, and the next second he was already killed.

    Three men with guns walked in and stomped on the dead body.

    Stand still for two seconds.

    Unfortunately, nothing happened to the body.

    "Brother, this looks like a crazy NPC." The skinny man next to him said, "Why waste a bullet."

    The three of them were the players who were looking for space props in the mall that day.

    Even though it was the twenty-first day, they still hadn't given up on space props.

    On the contrary, if there are props in the current situation, they are more likely to pass the level.

    The four subspaces can carry more than twenty air tanks, and their actions don't have to be restrained all the time.

    Li Zhiqiang was still worried about the fact that the space props were stolen first, and he kicked the corpse angrily,

    "It's a waste of air to be alive, so let me rule out a possibility by dying."

    At this time, he is also a big shot in one of the four major organizations But he wished that everyone in the town would die.

    More people died, and the resources were naturally enough.

    "Brother, let's go back first, it's already the 21st day, don't be too far away from the air tank." The younger

    brother next to him said, "Besides, the air compressor is still in the house, and there are so many NPCs inside, I am I can't believe any of them."