Chapter 101 - 110

Start from the beginning

    Fu Anan looked at the woman and refused without hesitation.

    Too much movement can easily attract other people. Seeing that she refused to come down, Li Sha turned in by herself.

    Fu Anan frowned watching the woman's movements, and had some guesses in her heart.

    There was a slight noise from behind the villa.

    It's in the utility room.

    Fu Anan moved her ears, glanced at the woman standing below, and walked towards the utility room.

    The curtain moved slightly, and just as she approached, a figure quickly rushed towards her.

    Fu An'an dodged sideways, and the intruder rushed out like a big mouse.

    Go straight downstairs and open the door.

    The woman outside the house jumped in immediately, and then closed the door tightly.

    Looking at the comfortable and spacious villa, the woman smiled, "I finally came in! This place is finally mine!"

    Fu Anan followed closely,

    "This is not yours, I will give you a minute , get out of here immediately."

    Seeing Fu Anan, Li Sha's expression froze,

    "Wang Dalong, you still haven't dealt with her!

    It's hard to wait for this opportunity, do you want to wait until that man comes back?"

    Fu Anan touched her. The stick hidden behind her, "You two seem to be very familiar with the situation in my house. You two were the ones who sneaked here last time?"

    Li Sha took a few deep breaths to calm down her excitement,

    "Say more nonsense, kill me quickly She, those dozens of air tanks are all ours!"

    ------------

_
Chapter 102 Under the Sky 26

    "I'm sorry."

    The man named Wang Dalong drew out his knife and rushed towards Fu An'an.

    Fu Anan dodged to the side, but the attack failed.

    Immediately afterwards, she grabbed Wang Dalong's arm, learned and sold the moves Fu Yizhi had taught, and knocked out the dagger in Wang Dalong's hand.

    Putting one foot on Wang Dalong's lower body, he instantly felt the pleasure of breaking an egg.

    I have to say that the fighting skills taught by Fu's father are very effective.

    Coupled with the free play behind her, it can be said to control the enemy with one move.

    At this moment, Li Sha suddenly rushed over from behind and hugged Fu Anan.

    This woman was so strong that Fu Anan could hardly move.

    "Trash!

    What are you doing in a daze?

    Take the knife!"

    Li Sha yelled at Wang Dalong.

    Hearing this, Fu An'an threw her head back, and slammed into the person behind her fiercely. While she was distracted and screaming in pain, she grabbed her arm and threw it over her shoulder.

    "Ah!"

    Li Sha screamed and fell heavily on the ground, bleeding from her nose.

    And when Wang Dalong picked up the knife and rushed over, a pistol was also pressed against his forehead.