It was already night when the two returned to the villa.

    Fu An'an put on an apron and prepared to cook, and Fu Yizhi took out the toolbox.

    Just defending on the outside is not enough.

    In addition to the anti-theft net for the window, Fu Yizhi bought a steel window...a door? build?

    Anyway, there are two doors, the kind that pull toward the li.

    It can be said that lighting and defense are both correct.

    But there are not many things, only the first floor.

    When Fu An'an asked how he had such... awe-inspiring thing, Fu Yi's words were succinct -

    it was made to order.

    Fu An'an shut up, and silently filled the soup from the kitchen.

    After adjusting the solar lamp above his head, "Brother Fu, it's time to wash your hands and eat."

    Both of them ate very fast.

    Fu An'an, who was full of food and drink, hiccupped and went back to her room.

    A town without electricity has no nightlife,

    In the dead of night.

    The moonlight passed through the transparent unknown semi-circle and quietly sprinkled on the imprisoned town.

    The big dog tied up on the corner of the street suddenly opened its eyes, whistling around.

    Immediately afterwards, above the huge dome, there was a light ticking sound.

    It was so low it

    was almost impossible to hear.

    However, at that moment, the cats, dogs and domestic animals in the whole town woke up.

    ------------

    Volume

    ------------

_
Chapter 92: Under the Sky 16

    The crowing and barking of cocks resounded throughout the town, waking everyone up.

    Fu Anan came out rubbing his eyes, and saw Fu Yizhi who just came to check the situation, "Brother Fu, what's the matter?" "I do

    n't know."

    Fu Yizhi opened the curtain next to him as he spoke.

    There is nothing on the dark street.

    Some people in the nearby houses began to yell at the barking livestock.

    Some people also ran out and discussed with the neighbors who were close to each other what happened.

    Half an hour later, the sounds of chickens, ducks, cats and dogs gradually disappeared, and the town gradually returned to calm.

    "Go to bed first, you should be fine tonight."

    Fu Yizhi put down the curtains and said.

    As Fu Yizhi said, the second half of the night passed peacefully.

    On the seventh day in Huatian Township, the police station sent people from door to door to count the population, and distributed a month's rations to everyone.

    These grains are almost dispensable for small town residents who have relatively abundant reserves at home.

    But very reassuring.