But Fu An'an felt Papa Fu's deep paternal love!

    Fu Yizhi looked outside.

    It was a drone the size of a helicopter. It fell from a high altitude and smashed a big hole in the ground. The place was almost where they were standing just now.

    "Fu An'an, how do you know something will fall?"

    "I don't know." Fu Anan rubbed his painful arm, "I just had a feeling that told me not to go anywhere.

    Is it very powerful?"

    Fu Anan smiled at Fu Yizhi's icy face,

    "Brother Fu, don't worry. In terms of luck, I have never overturned a car since I was a child.

    If there is danger, I will definitely rush to protect you."

    Fu Yizhi: ...

    the sound of a police car outside.

    Fu An'an looked at the police who blocked the place, and asked someone casually in a low voice.

    "Uncle policeman, what's going on in the sky...     ?

    "

The NPC asked for information.

    Fu An'an looked at Fu Yizhi.

    "Let's go."

    Their car was parked far away from the coffee shop and was not affected.

    However, Fu An'an just fastened his seat belt,

    bang!

    Suddenly there was another sound from behind.

    The unmanned survey plane that fell from the sky directly smashed the ambulance parked by the roadside. The wing of the plane swept across like a steel knife, and instantly cut off the head of the policeman who was talking to Fu Anan just now, and the rest was like a flying knife. shoot.

    Who would have thought that in such a short period of time, two survey planes comparable in size to helicopters would fall in succession.

    This sudden turn of events frightened the surrounding people into a petrified state.

    However, this is not the end.

    Bang—

    another one, directly hitting the nearby shop.

    A large number of drones fell in various parts of the town, explosions and screams sounded everywhere, and it suddenly became a mess.

    "Brother Fu!"

    The moment Fu An'an spoke, a piece of scattered debris flew across the body of the bus and was deeply embedded in the bus in front.

    "Sit down."

    Fu Yizhi closed all the windows, and the car drove away from the street in an instant.

    Pedestrians and vehicles on the road are all in a panic, no one cares about the traffic rules and lights.

    Fu Yizhi spun and drifted among the panicked traffic crowd. Although his face was calm and composed, his speed seemed to explode the Ferrari beneath him.

    "Ah brother, help me!"

    People were about to be vomited, and the F4 formula might be like this.

    Fu Anan closed her eyes and shouted, "You are my brother!"

    ------------

_
Chapter 83 Under the Sky 7