Chapter 41 - 50

Zacznij od początku

    The car was smashed to pieces, the injured were sent to the hospital by ambulance, and the passengers who were left behind had sad faces.

    Fu Anan braved the heavy rain to enter the supermarket. The morning news was still broadcast on the TV in the supermarket. The government department issued a continuous rainstorm warning, advising all citizens not to go out if they had nothing to do.

    On the seventh day in Beaver City, the torrential rain continued, and

    the rainwater on the streets has covered people's feet.

    The matter is not over yet, the Meteorological Department issued a typhoon warning, which made the already bad weather worse.

    The typhoon warning two days later made the residents of Beaver City panic. People from all over the city ran out to buy food. For a while, the big shopping malls and small supermarkets were overcrowded. It only took one day to empty the living area of ​​the supermarket.

    Fu Anan saw with his own eyes that the convenience that was only sold for two yuan a pack in the morning turned into ten yuan a pack in the afternoon.

    Even so, the small supermarket was almost sold out, and the proprietress made a lot of money.

    The proprietress looked at Fu An'an with a smile on her face, and took two hundred dollars from the drawer, "Isn't there a typhoon coming, don't come tomorrow, I'll give you two days off."

    --------- ---

_
Chapter 42 Beaver City 6

    Seven days have passed in the game, and Fu Anan has stored a lot of food.

    In the space alone, there are now more than 20 bags of bread, more than 40 bags of instant noodles, various canned biscuits for lunch occupy three spaces, and mineral water and milk occupy one space.

    There is also a bag of 50 catties of rice in the small rental house, vegetables and pork, duck and chicken in the small refrigerator.

    Fu Anan took the double salary from the proprietress and didn't know what to buy for the time being, as if the money in the game couldn't be taken out.

    Taking advantage of the fact that the rain had subsided a little, Fu An'an walked around the street with money in his pocket.

    It was raining down to the ankles, and Fu Anan suddenly had an idea that the game couldn't be as simple as just raining, what if the water continued to rise?

    She doesn't swim very well.

    Fu Anan thought about it carefully, then turned around and went to a swimming store.

    In fact, she wanted to buy a kayak, but the cheapest one in the store also cost 688. Buying it may not work, and it is impossible to bring out the game after using it. Under the pressure of money, Fu Anan gave up.

    I bought two swimming rings, a life jacket, and a plastic basin for disposal.

    The diameter of the plastic shed is 1.5 meters, and it looks like a turtle shell with a red back when carried on the back.

    "Hey, Xiaofu, you bought such a big basin to take a bath?" The old security guard at the door greeted her when she came back.

    "I'm a boatman."

    Fu Anan replied in a low voice, but the old man couldn't hear clearly, so he gave a perfunctory oh.

    A big typhoon was coming, so Fu Anan returned to the rental house and started to tape the windows with "rice" shaped tape, and put a lot of wooden boards for backup.