He sighed and went down, to have lunch with others..

All of them were sitting but Khushi who is busy serving all of them.

"Khushi, come sit down with us. The servants will do that all.." Saira called her.

"Let her na.. She volunteer herself.. She only is good at such a thing.." Anjali said.

Anjali rolled her eyes at her and kept munching her food to Arnav's annoyance..

Raghu frowned at Anjali's words.. He could sense her dislike towards Saira and Khushi... In last life.. He had idea how was Anjali.. But he know how pampered and prideful she is..

Sometimes words can do nothing but actions can..

Khushi seems to trying her hard to fit in for her sister's sake.. Raghu couldn't help but smile at her innocent face as she tries to make herself likeable..

He stood up from his seat, making everyone state at him.. He simply said, "I will do the serving!"

The servants gasped, head butler almost faint hearing that..

Vijay shook his head while Arnav couldn't back his laughter seeing Anjali's shock face...

Saira looked at him silently, why everyone is so surprised?

"Why are you all get surprise? Is there any qualification need to serve food? I think anyone can do it as long they have hands.." He said honestly.

Anjali fumed..

Vijay clear his throat.. "No need.. I think you only want to serve my bahu.. Are you trying to use this as an excuse?"

Saira blushed hearing that..

"No! What I say is final, me and Arnav will be serving the food." Raghu said and winked at Arnav..

"What the..." Arnav blur out suddenly seeing his carefree brother doing something out of his own whim and drag him also to it..

"You serve Khushi and Dad. I will take care of Saira and Di." Rathore said took away the dish from Khushi's hand and pulled he a chair, signaled her to take a seat..

Khushi gulped and sat down, she saw her Bully Singh Raizada placing a bowl of jelebis for her.

Suddenly she felt he is not that bad after all as she munched on her jelebi as he serves her food and his dad's who is didn't deny his help.. He felt happy inside that his father is finally accepting him.

Arnav sat down besides Khushi.

Khushi kept on looking at him without eating which he noticed, he bend down and whispered to her, "I served you.. Should I feed you also?"

Khushi suddenly started to cough hearing that, he helped her out with water and pat her head..

"Thanks.." She mumbled as she looked away from him.. Hiding her pink cheeks from him. Handsome Singh Raizada stop looking....

He smirked seeing her reaction to his touch and Anjali's glaring eyes..

Vijay clear his throat, "Raghu beta.. You been serving her for past 15 minutes.. You need to eat too.." Vijay reminded his eldest son.

Saira hide her smile and pinched Raghu to sit down.

"..." Raghu sighed and finally gave up..

Vijay noticed how his stubborn and shameless son of his suddenly so obedient to his lady.. Reminds him of his younger days..

Raghu is so much like him...

On the other hand... Anjali.. She is more like Ratna.. She always wants to the best in all, center of the attention.

He didn't know how she grow up to be so different from Arnav and Raghu?

He hope one day she matured soon before its too late...

After the lunch, they all were discussing in the living room about Saira and Raghu's wedding.

He asked Anjali, "Where is Damadji?"

Which Anjali answered.. "He will be back from nainital in two days."

Raghu eyes were darken, that man is not going come anywhere near his Saira or his home.. He won't be able to..

"Raghu? Where is your Alex? Why isn't he here? Normally Arnav is always the one who isn't here.. But Alex always by your side right?" Vijay asked with frown..

That child.. Even though he is his child whom he never admitted but deep down he still cares..

" Mm.. The guy is sulking right now, because I didn't tell him anything about Saira.. I will console him again soon.. So don't worry about him." Raghu laughed, he know how much Alex fond of him..

Alex can't stay away from him longer..

Speaking of the devil...

Alex is home..

Alex looked away showing he is still angry at him," Nice to meet you, Sister in law, I am Alex.. "He greets Saira happily with a bouquet of light pink roses.

Saira accept it and thanked him.

"..." Raghu, suddenly been ignored by Alex...

Oii, without me there no is sister in law so you better stop ignoring me.

To be continued..

Hi guys, I'm not feeling well today so I'll try my best keep updating..

Please tell me what you think this chapter, please hit vote.. Tq