Chapter 12. Shopping

Start from the beginning

"Where do you wanna go first princess?" Aria didn't know how to answer that she was never allowed to go to the mall only the grocery store. "I-I d-don't k-know d-daddy." She answered honestly.

"It's okay princess we can just go to all the stores or whatever one you'd like to go shopping in." He made sure she was okay and not embarrassed.

"O-okay d-daddy." He smiled at her loving how even in public she'd call him daddy instead of his actual name. It made him feel proud and happy to have her in his life.

3 hours later...

Caleb and Aria shopped at like seven different clothing stores and three toy stores. As soon as Aria seen the toy store she practically ran into the store. Caleb was happy she was starting to feel better and comfortable.

He heard Arias stomach growling she tried to lie and say she wasn't hungry but he knew she was. They got into his car he drove to a restaurant that he loved and he had a feeling Aria would like it too.

When they got to the restaurant called Bistro it's a small restaurant that Caleb used to go to when he was little with his mom. Aria grabbed Caleb's hand as they walked into the restaurant.

"Hello can we get a table for two?" He asked the girl in the front. "Yes follow me this way sir." The girl instructed. She gave them a table in the back by a window with an amazing view. "Your waiter will be here shortly." She said before leaving.

"My name is David I'll be your waiter. Can I get your drinks started?" Aria looked at Caleb too nervous to speak to the waiter. Caleb knew she wanted a Dr Pepper it was her favorite drink. "She will have a Dr Pepper and I'll have a coke." Caleb told the waiter.

"Alright I'll be back with your drinks in a moment in the mean time you guys can look at the menu." "Thank you." Caleb thanked the waiter.

"Do you see anything you want to eat princess?" He asked her. She still held his hand not wanting to let it go. "N-no." She said softly looking up at Caleb.

She wanted to sit on his lap like they always did when they ate but they were at a restaurant so she didn't ask Caleb. "What's wrong princess?" Caleb asked. He could tell something was bothering her.

"Do you want to come sit on my lap princess?" Aria looked up at him shyly happy at the same time that he always knew what she wanted or needed. "Come here princess." She got up out of her seat walking over to his side.

He picked her up sitting her on his lap while kissing her cheek. "Such a brave little princess for daddy. He praised her kissing her lips and her cheek.

They looked at the menu until they made an agreement on what they wanted to eat. Aria wanted Caleb to feed her so Caleb only got one plate for the both of them.

"You guys ready to order?" The waiter asked. "Yes we'd like the chicken Alfredo." "Alright is that gonna be two plates or just one?" "No only one" Caleb confirmed to the waiter.

"Alright is thats all?" "Yes thank you." The waiter walked away going to get their meal ready.

The waiter finally brought their meal setting it down on the table infront of them. "Enjoy let me know if you need anything." Caleb nodded his head watching Aria eyes widen as she looked and smelled the delicious food.

"D-Daddy i-it s-smells s-so g-good." She clapped her hands happily. Caleb scooped some of the noodles for her to take the first bite blowing it to cool it down before he let her eat it. "Careful princess it's hot." He warned her.

Once he was sure it was warm enough for her to be able to eat it. "Okay you can eat it now princess." She opened her mouth leaning a little forward to eat the noodles. "Good girl." Caleb praised her like always.

"Mmmm." She moaned tasting the delicious Alfredo flavor on the noodles. "It's good isn't it princess." She turned to look at Caleb chewing the rest of the food slowly.

"Y-yes d-daddy I-it t-tastes d-delicious." Caleb took a bite as well knowing exactly how good it was because it was one of his favorite things to get when he was a child.

Caleb and Aria finished eating the food. Caleb paid the waiter leaving a tip for him as well.
Aria held onto Calebs shirt as they walked to their car. Caleb eventually grabbed her hand pulling her closer to him as they crossed the street.

"Ready to go home princess?" "Y-yes d-daddy I-I'm s-so t-tired." Her eyes feeling heavy as Caleb drove back home. Caleb put his hand on her thigh rubbing it soothingly as he drove the rest of the way home.

When they arrived home Caleb looked over at Aria who was asleep. She wasn't kidding when she said she was tired. Caleb admired her beauty for a moment before getting out of the car. She started to move around the seat belt feeling uncomfortable around her.

She whimpered as she opened her eyes looking at Caleb. He removed the seat belt from her picking her up to take her inside to their bedroom so she could sleep more comfortably and peacefully.

Aria held onto Caleb's shirt as he tried to put her down on the bed. He tried again to put her down but she just tightened her grip on his shirt. "I-I w-want y-you d-daddy." She whimpered on the verge of crying.

"I'm gonna lay with you princess I just need you to change your clothes. Do you want daddy to help you?" Aria nodded her head letting Caleb put her down on the bed. She lifted her arms so Caleb could take her shirt off then lifted her hips so he could take her pants off.

Caleb went to his closet grabbing one of his shirts to put on Aria. After he put his shirt on her he took off his own clothes leaving just his boxers on like he always did.

Aria snuggled close to Caleb she wanted to be as close to him as much as she could. She was very attached to him it scared her a little or maybe a lot but she couldn't help it.

Caleb pulled her even closer even tho there was no space between them. He kissed her head softly. "Goodnight princess." He whispered into her ear. "N-night d-daddy." She tiredly whispered kissing Caleb's chin not able to reach his cheek or lips.