New book

Hello readers, I hope you're all doing well.
Thankyou for so many reads. I read all of your comments, I love reading them, it makes me happy and keeps me motivated to write more.

I kept on getting ideas for my third book and instead of delaying it and writing it after finishing my second Taekook book, I decided to do it first.

This will be my third Taekook book but my second 'Top Kook' and 'Bottom Tae' book. I've written few chapters of it, I'm still working on it.

It's a werewolf Taekook fanfiction, hope you guys love it. I know I'm using the typical story ideas with a complete new plot and this one is going to be one of them too.

 I know I'm using the typical story ideas with a complete new plot and this one is going to be one of them too

As usual our bottom is not going to be submissive or shy. And our top is not the typical dominant with toxic male characteristics. There will be angst, humour, mature content.

It'll be a world with both humans and werewolves co existing. One of our lead is not a fan of them and the other is trying his best for a peace life together.

There will be a lot of new things, new concept rather than other werewolves books, you'll get to know them one by one.

So what say? Should I publish it or you guys want to read it after it gets whole completed?