Disclaimer

Hello everyone, this is my third book. Yes I'm aware that I haven't finished the other two yet but they are on their way. This is my first official 'Taekook' book. I love Taehyung and Jungkook but that doesn't mean I ship them blindly, cause that's not my intention.

It helps me with my imagination and that's the solely reason why I chose to write a Taekook book besides the fact they look so cute together. But no offence to any idols/ ships it's all just for the fun of reading for me and my readers.

Please do not copy any of my content, plagiarism is a crime. Also the images used in the chapters are taken from Pinterest. Mostly they were taken from Wattpad profile but except for that I'm not aware about others But I give all credit to their rightful owners.

This book contains Smut
Maybe Angst
                               Swearing
                              Bottom Tae
Top Kook
My broken Humour
Fluff

Also English is not my first language, please keep that in mind. If you like the content, comment and vote. Hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

The journey from being fiancés to their marriage, its going to be a bumpy ride so let's buckle up our seat-belts and start it.