T+K

I don't care about the clichés and promises,
Your presence is enough to feel the love,
But let me promise to love you till the very end.
- Kim Taehyung

Taehyung parked his KIA in one of the parking spot of his company's building, carrying his briefcase he took the lift from the basement to the first floor. Scanning his ID he entered another lift to reach to his office floor. He greeted few people working with him on the floor as they pass by, reaching his cube, he sighed.

On the desk there were new set of papers placed, probably for printing. He decided that today he won't back down from giving his boss his piece of mind. His boss Mr. Kang is an arrogant, selfish bastard, who treats his employees like a piece of shit and make them work like robots, Tae's words not mine.

Last year, he passed his bar exam, and officially became attorney. Before that, he used to work as a Paralegal at the same company. He's waiting for his own cabin still after so many years. He made up his mind to talk about it as he made his way to his boss's cabin.

"Oh Taehyung, you're here. I see you're five minutes late, but I'll let it go this time. I've had my assistant drop the papers at your desk, make sure you get all the copies by an hour here."

Kang Seehun, one of the senior partner of 'Kong, Choi & Hyun', a man in his 40s with the same energy and passion for his job which is good for his clients except for the people working under him. Taehyung was just standing at the door, he is contemplating about what to speak.

"What are you waiting for? Go fetch me coffee."
"Yes sir."
____________________________________

Taehyung's pov

'Fuck, I can't believe I just fished out, shame on you Tae, coward. Maybe next time. Yes, don't loose hope, you've got this far with him, so what you can endure some more.

Oh yes, I have a habit of speaking with myself, I think it's a therapy itself to talk out things you know with our own and make things clear with the mind and you know- ,

Ah, fuck. I don't even make sense, guess I'll just have to have a bitching session with kook to clear out my mind, yes that's what I needed.

But every time I state any of my problems to him he says, "Do you want me to take care of it baby?"
I don't know what underground business is he running to instigate that he'll give out such threats, I'm serious, he'll be looking all intimate when he is just a cute fluffy ball with those doe eyes and innocent face.

I had no idea when my feet took me to the coffee shop when Lilly popped up from the counter and gave me her usual smile and a 'Good Morning'.

Lilly is the owner of the cafe that's at the ground floor of the building, she's a very sweet girl who also like other people in the building works hard just for different profession.
"Good Morning Lil, the usual for the boss and me."
"Coming right up."

She explained to me about florals, and that's how I waited for the coffee spending the next five minutes listening to her talk about some flower called Anemone. She was really talented in the subject, in fact she was the one who told me the meaning behind Tiger flower, Kook's birth flower .

"Here's your black coffee and Matcha Tae, have a good day." I thanked her and a 'you too'.

On my way back, I heard someone call my name, it was Jung Hoseok, one of my attorney friends, honestly I'm a bit of social butterfly when it comes to people but I've only two close friends at the company, him and the other, Min Yoongi. I've been in their company from my first year here, we hit off pretty quickly, he's like the sunshine among us three while Yoongi hyung speaks up when necessary, I think. Both attorneys and older than me in age, me, the Maknae.