Alpha

His heart lips, the sharp deer eyes, mole on the nose, long legs, tan body and thick ass makes me go crazy every single time.
-Jeon Jungkook

Jungkook thought Taehyung must've returned from the party as it's already 4 in the morning, he returned back to their room with no one inside. So he decided to reach the venue where their bachelorette took place. But the scene he came across he can expected it to be like this.

Even after getting drunk out of his mind Taehyung was still going on, moving his body in weird way which cannot be considered as dancing along with the over excited Jimin. Jungkook was literally shocked to see how energetic they were even after hours and hours of partying, probably because of the booze still running in their veins.

Without thinking much he made his way over to the brunette, making him stop in his actions but got pushed doing that.
"Excuseee me, Mister who do you think you are?"

'Now he can't recognise me, great'. A tired sigh left hai mouth 'Makes my work so much easy'.
"Tae, come let's go, it's enough."

Maybe because he recognises the voice or something but he seemed to able to know who the other was.
"Kookie? Ahhh why are there three of you?"

'Classic drunk Taehyung'.
Instead of answering verbally Jungkook held his arm and started taking him to their place.
"Are you the bunny man?"
"What? Who is bunny man?"
But Taehyung didn't listen to him.
"Why didn't you let me give you a lap dance? Huh?"

Jungkook stopped to look at the brunette who seemed out of it, who is bunny man? He thought but knew the other won't answer it straight. He took him to their room but the Brunette was not making it easy for him.

"Taehyung stop pushing me away, I'm Jungkook."
But the other was in no mood to listen.
"Tae darling, let's just go to our room and sleep."

After a lot of convincing, Taehyung finally accepted Jungkook's request and let the later carry him to their room by practically jumping on his back giggling like a mad person throughout the way. Jungkook had to run walk to their room before the brunette wakes up everyone with his loud singing.

On reaching their room, Jungkook made Taehyung sit on the bed, after all the struggle he moved to get some water from the fridge. As soon as he took out the bottle, he felt two hands wrapping around his waist and breath hitting his neck which made him turned around.

"Fuck, Tae. You scared me."

But the mentioned guy looked at him with predator eyes hitting his lips. According to Jungkook he looked sexy as hell, with the whole messy look, sweaty hairs and face covered in red, it was too tempting. Before he can say anything the brunette kissed him aggressively. While at it, kook let out a hiss when the other bite his lower lip drawing out blood.

"Fuck, why would you do that?" He asked eyeing the brunette who looked like he was in a haze.
"Alpha I think I'm in my heat now." He said making the distance less between them.
"What the fuck are on about?" If Jungkook was being honest than he is getting a bit scared now.

"Won't you please your omega? Hmm?" He now started unbuttoning Jungkook's shirt.
"We need to see the doctor first thing in the morning." But Taehyung was too busy to listen, he was now placing kisses on the chiseled chest making it hard for kook. But before Jungkook get too lost in it, he pushed him away slightly, creating some distance between them before things gets escalated.

"Come on, I'll be good to you Alpha, please fuck me."
Now Jungkook clearly doesn't have the idea of what the other is talking about, but the last words directly sent down sensation to his dick making it twitch.

"Fuck, stop this. I'm not fucking you when you won't even remember it the next day." Jungkook never thought he would deny for sex that too with his lover but he respected Taehyung and a thing called consent which surely won't be a real one in this case when the other is too drunk to think straight. So after a lot of convincing and pampering Taehyung felt got to bed snoring.
____________________________________

The crumpled bed sheet moved a little, the body hiding the blanket wiggling a bit, two eyes peeked out slightly from the feathery cover but before he can register where is he someone pushed back the curtains making the sunlight enter the room and lighting it up whole.

"Fuck!!"
"Good Morning to you too, Sunshine."
"Jungkook close the curtains."
"How are you feeling my beautiful mate?"
"I feel like my heads about to explode. I think I'm finally turning into a vampire."

"But I thought my mates into werewolves?"
"What the hell are you talking about? What mate? Werewolf?" Taehyung was now sitting on the bed still rubbing his eyes to get him awake.
"Oh after the act you pulled last night, I googled all about it and find out the shit you were talking about being my alpha and all."

"I said that?" Taehyung asked pointing his finger towards himself. He then tried to recalled last night and slowly the events from the night came back to him like a flashback. 'Fuck I did not just mention my Werewolf fantasy to Jungkook, Taehyung you need to stop reading those novels.'

"Now now my dear omega, I never knew you were into werewolves."
Taehyung just got flushed hearing the other clearly mocking him.
"Do you still need help with your heat?"
"Stop it, I get it."
"But your alphas in rut."
"Come on!" Taehyung pleaded now with his open deer like eyes.

Jungkook looked at him and started laughing while the other joined him too, he just embraced taking him into a tight hug.
"Let's have breakfast baby, I ordered in some ox tail soup, it'll help you with the hangover."
While the other nodded in affirm placing a kiss on his cheeks that's when Taehyung noticed something.

"Is that a lip ring?" He asked eyeing the raven head.
Now it was time for Jungkook to be embarrassed, his fingers made his way to his nape rubbing on it.

He nervously started, "Yesterday at the party, I got a bit drunk early when it started, there were tattoo artist and everyone invited. I saw few people getting piercings and stuff, so I took a spontaneous decision to get one for myself too."

By the time he ended explaining his reasons for getting a piercing all Taehyung had in mind was how would it taste, all his attention was on the others lips eyeing it like its a candy. So he show no delayed action and decided to dive in to kiss him.

Jungkook was taken off guard by his actions but reciprocated it passionately when he realised what the other wanted to do. Taehyung kept on sucking on his lower lip, licking it right after, a hint of metallic taste lingering. By the end of it Jungkook's lips were all red and swollen.

"Fuck, if I knew you would be like this I would have get it done way too sooner." His arms circling the others bare waist automatically.
"It's so hot." Taehyung leaned forward again but the other kept teasing him by not letting him kiss.
"Stop it, let me taste those lips."
"Honey, as much as I want to, but we've no time."

Taehyung moved back, eyebrows creased, "Why? We don't have any plans till evening."
"It's past noon love and we need to start getting ready."
"Where are we going?" He asked to the retreating figure who was making his way to the bathroom.

"The Beach."