THE FINAL

You were waiting for JIMIN, to come out of bathroom looking through the window.
The most hardest part was to escape jungkook's embrace.
So you got out with an excuse that you need to use restroom.
Actually mamnoon usually changes jimin's bandages just to check his wound is healing but usually jimin ask u to change it.
U turned around just to see shirtless jimin closing bathroom door. He was wearing grey sport pants and holding a towel on his wound. He looked at u.
Y/n-: why didn't u dry ur hair?
Jimin-: i thought u would love to dry it.
He gave a little smile and sat on the bed. U took aid kit and went to him. U sat in the bed next to him.
U took the towel from his hand and cleaned his wound. He hisked.
Y/n-: be careful next time taking shower.
You put ointment on his wound and put a towel around his torso where the wound was. U put a knot and were about to go but he grabbed ur arms pulling u back to him.
He made ur and his forehead and noses touch. Ur breathing stopped as it was too close.
Jimin-: u look sexy when u concentrate on something.
Y/n-: ur crazy
Jimin-: and ur beautiful
He gave u a peck on the lips and moved away. U blushed a little.
U threw the towel at him and heard giggling. U saw him turn red as a tomato.
Y/n-: stop smiling. Ur blushing too.
U took the towel away frm him and started drying his wet hair.
FEW MONTHS LATER
You sat holding ur hairs hugging the toilet as ur morning sickness is getting worse making ur day worse.
Jimin-: princess can i come in?
Y/n-: hmm
You felt like trembling. Jimin came and crouched next to u giving u water and medicine.
Jimin-: drink it. It should help.
You ahamed ur head as u looked at it and vomited again.
He sighed placing the medicine and leaned on the counter.
Past few days u both didn't get enough sleep beacuse of ur morning sickness.
Jimin didn't leave u alone he was next to u day and night to make sure ur okay.
Its been 6 months ur baby's growing day by day and it's being more painful for u.
Jimin looked at u coughing as he gave u water that u gladly drink.
Y/n-: thank u
Jimin hugged u and pulled u on his chest resting on the counter.
Jimin-: don't thank me princess, 6 months are done 3 more left ur doing great.
U smiled at his compliment he kissed ur forehead. U both almost falling asleep on the bathroom floor.
AFTER SOME TIME
Jimin-: what are we doing here?
Jimin asked his friends yawning and scratching back of his neck.
They looked at him confused.
Yoongi-: did u got enough sleep?
Jimin-: me and y/n slept on the bathroom floor again.
He let out a giggle. They all looked at each other.
V-: someone stile our money ne ur being sleepy af. Not knowing what ru doing here!
Jimin-: oops....what- WHAT?!
He got awake as he heared those words. He ran to the screen and jhope showed him who stole the money and when.
Jhope -: it was at 1 am.
Jin-: it's the 2nd time what's ur plan?
Jimin-: fuck again!
Jimin looked at the screen trying to put all things together.
Its second time thier money got stolen and both the times he was taking care of u.
It was hard to concentrate when his mind was thinking about you and the baby.
jimin-: call Taemin hyung and tell him to take y/n
Jk ran to call Taemin.
Y/n-: i dont wanna go i want to stay.
U cried as jimin hold u in his arms to calm u down.
Jimin-: bae we'll go for mission i won't be able to take care of u. Taemin hyung will take care of u till i come back.
U didn't wanted to cry but pregnency mood swings made u cry.
Taemin-: should we go?
He asked softly as u nodded. Jimin let go of u and gave a last kiss on ur forehead.
U looked at him and gave him a kiss and then left.
Jimin looked at members and nodded. Everyone went to do their own works for mission.

Few days passed and ur health wasn't good at all. Taemin took u to the hospital and doctors admitted u there so that they could check up on u.

U lay on the bed caressing he belly. Ur lower belly pain was killling u.
Taemin went to change some clothes he made some home made food for u.
Soft knock was heard on the door. U humbled and u he came in. Ur heart beat increased just by looking at him even if it had been a few days.
He came towards u and hugged u. His scent hitted ur nose. U missed everything about him his touch his scent everything.
Jimin-: I've missed u
Y/n-: I've missed u too my king
He chuckled and sat on the bed and held ur hand.
Jimin-: how are u? How's the baby?
He sounded worried as be looked in ur eyes.
Y/n-: baby's fine but it's hiring me on my lower belly
Jimin-: here?
He placed his hand and softly caressed it. You smiled as he touched ur boths foreheads.
Y/n-: how have h been?
Jimin-: i was fine but i was thinking about u. Guess I'm crazy in love with u.
U blushed.
Y/n-: ur crazy in love with me.
U looked into his eyes and kissed him. He got shocked by the sudden reaction as it was the first time u kissed him first. He kissed u back passionately.

THREE MONTHS LATER
U were really happy in ur journey throughout. And all the people that have been with u and took care of u. And the baby that was about to come......
Jimin-: how are u feeling?
Y/n-: good till now.
Rm-: what are u guys expecting boy or a girl.
V-: hyung don't u remember jimin said that he wants 3 boys?
Jimin-: tae that was years ago, now it belongs to y/n what she wants.
Jk-: i want a boy who would call me hyung i dont wanna be the youngest anymore.
Yoongi-: aish this kid.
You giggled at their conversation.

After sometime
You were sitting in the bedroom waiting for JIMIN to come out of bathroom. Ur head was aching very badly. Suddenly.....
Y/n-: my water broke
U said it kinda quite not wanting to panic. Sweat was dripping off u and u were trembling. Jimin came out of bathroom and got shocked. He ran toward su and took u to the hospital.

Jimin stood there resting his head on tbe wall. Its been almost morning and jimin was there waiting for the doctor. He could hear ur painful screams and groans. He knew pregnency would be hard for u but it was also hard for him as ur painful screams nas groans reached his ears.
Nurse-: ms y/n's husband
The nurse looked around with papers in her hands and spotted jimin looking at her.
Nurse-: ur her husband?
He nodded his head few times.
Nirse-: baby's on its was she need ur support.
He came in where u were.
Jimin held ur hand and u looked at his breathing heavily. He smiled at u.
Jimin-: u can do it I'm here.
You smile breathing heavily in pain.

Jimin kissed ur head as u lay on the bed closing he eyes. The pain was killing u. Gladly the delivery was successful.
Jimin-: thank u
Y/n-: why are u thanking me i should thank u for everything.
Even in pain u were felling happy.
Nurse -: ur baby boy is healthy
Y/n-: hey pretty boy eomma's pretty boy
Y/n-: is appa gonna sit and look at us?
Jimin-: no appa will shower u both with love.

                   "I love you y/n"

                                         "I love you too Jimin"