WHEN U TRIED TO ESCAPE BUT GOT LOCKED

You sat on the bed hugging your knees, more than half of the day passed and u didn't eat anything nor left the room. All u were thinking was that how to escape and go back home. The worst part was that you couldn't walk properly because of your ankle. Namjoon and jungkook came to check you few times, even changed your bandages but you didn't moved from the bed at all. Just thinking about what kind of people hands you are made you cry. Maybe you are strong from outside, but your very weak from inside, no matter how much you try to be strong you can't. Someone knocked the door and came in, you didn't even looked up just hugged your knees tighter and closed your eyes inhaling.
Jungkook-: noona, hyung called you downstairs.
You nodded but jungkook didn't moved and inch, so you sighed and stood up. Jungkook started to go out but as soon as you moved you hissed in pain making him look at you. He fastly came to you.
Jungkook-: can i help you?
He came to you and wrapped his arm around your waist. You looked at him, he gave you a little smile, helping you to go downstairs. Your heart started to beat faster, as he held you softly. You felt like he can help you......help you to escape, like he's the only one whom you can trust in this whole house.
Jungkook let you go as soon as you reached the living room. You limped after jungkook, standing in front of jimin, namjoon and other four guys whose eyes landed on you. You looked down standing behind jungkook.
Jimin-: don't hide behind jungkook princess, he'll not protect you from me.
Jungkook moved showing you to his hyung, and you looked at jimin who was smirking.
???-: so, this is the girl whom you and Taehyung got?
Jimin-: yeah, don't you think she's pretty yoongi hyung.
Yoongi-: she is but i thought you and Taehyung will brought some kind of slut who'd be sticking to you.
You glanced at yoongi guy and at jimin, who let out a hoarse laugh. You looked at other guy's who were looking handsome but they kept quite looking at you or jimin.
Namjoon-: y/n you might be curious who the others are? You already know jungkook jimin and me. There's yoongi seokjin hoseok and Taehyung.
They all looked at you, you felt uncomfortable as seven men looked at you, you just bowed to them and didn't looked up at them.
Hoseok-: so you shoot up her ankle because she tried to escape? Because i heared gunshot early in the morning.
Jimin stood up and came in front of you, grabbing your waist and pulling you closer to him as he looked at you deeply into your eyes.
Jimin-: i had no other way to stopping her from escaping and i was in a good mood.
You pushed yourself from him as he just smirked and guys looked at you both as if it was normal for them. Jimin moved away, sat back down and crossed his legs.
Y/n-: I'm going back.
Jimin-: good girl.
You looked at him and bowed to others limping back to the bedroom as jungkook ran after you helping you.
U sat down on the bed thanking jungkook. He looked at u.
Jungkook-: you didn't ate anything, I'll just ask jin-hyung to make something for you.
You just nodded as your thoughts wer somewhere else. He left the room as you looked at the window. You remembered your mom's words when you wanted to reach or do something.
"If doors are locked, climb through the window".
Y/n-: climb through the window.....
If there are people saying you to stay and don't try to escape, but you have no other choice. But try to escape untill your tired of it. You get up and limped through the window and opened it looking down.
Y/n-: a little bit too high.....
You checked the door to check one more time to see whether someone is comming or not. You got all your courage and get out through the window.
You crouched down and held your bandages ankle. You got verge of tears as it started to hurt more.
Y/n-: fuck, why does it always happens to me.....
You crawled to the wall and rest your back there trying to erase the pain a bit from your ankle massaging it softly before getting up again. Inhaling you looked around and got up limpring towards the gates as fast as you could.
A smile crept on your lips as you reached the gates, the nostalgia hits you as you leaned yourself into gates, trying to rest a little bit as teh pain on your ankle made u tired. Soon you heared guys yelling from the yard, as if they were searching for you. You immediately straighten youself and looked around. You saw some bushes and limped towards then hiding into it. You knew now you could easily run away, but they were near with guns. It made u scared so u got a little bit more behind the bushes.
Jimin-: hobie- hyung check CCTV cameras! Jungkook, stay in the house if your noona will be back! Namjoon hyung, come with me! Yoongi hyung, Jin hyung stay with jungkook and hoseok hyung, and where the fuck is Taehyung?!
Hoseok-: like always, minding his own business.
Jimin groaned loudly and made guys to do thier own business, for which they have been asked for. Jimin and namjoon got into the car and drove off as others ran inside. You looked around to check whether if it's safe to leave and started lipping under the trees to cover u more. Your ankle started bleeding even more, making you slower your steps and tears run down your cheeks. You stopped and held yourself into a tree, looking down at your ankle biting your bottom lip to make you stop crying and release a little bit pain.
Jimin-: got you!
He grabbed your wrist making you turn around and hit his chest. He n gripped your wrist tighter. The anger was visible in his dark eyes, making you tremble.
Y/n-: l-let me go y-you bastard, i wanna g-go h-home!
He didn't said anything and started pulling you with him not carrying if you can't walk properly or your hurt.
He threw you harshly on the dirt, making you land on your knees, bruising them with ur palm. u looked at him.
Jimin-: i don't know how many times i will have to repeat it but....
He came closer to you and grabbed your jaw harshly, making you look into his eyes with fear.
Jimin-: this is your home from now on.
He pushed you away, and closed the door harshly locking it. You looked down and started crying as it finally hits you. Your gonna stay here forever without any chance of escaping from here. You leaned into the column and hugged your knees, crying. The bandage on your ankle was all blood from how much it was bleeding. Even if it's your first day here you tried to escape from here twice and it made you realise that there's no possible way to escap from this place. You feel horrible for going into store that night. You fell useless, you just wanted to hide yourself, curve into a ball and cry.
Y/n-: mom.....dad.....help me.
Y/n-: i need you....
You mumbled burrying your face into your knees crying as if there's no tomorrow.

TO BE CONTINUED.......