when he confess but you reject him and regret

Taemin stood near the door with back leaned on the wall looking at his shoes, arms crossed.

The doctors didn't came out from ur room for like half and hour already making taemin even more worried.

He saw two people coming towards him. He straightened his pose to greet them.

Taemin-: jimin? Jk?

Jimin-: hyung

They both greeted each other and taemin looked at them in curiousty.

Taemin-: why are u two here? Where r the others?

Jimin-: we got to know y/n is at the hospital, so we came here. Others at at the hospital's cafeteria.

Taemin nodded at him not asking more.

Taemin-: how do u know here? U never mentioned about her before?

He asked afterall. He wanted to know the other half of the story.

Jimin-: her step mother called me and paid rent by giving her to me. So i kidnapped her and ended up loving her....i guess?

Jimin shrugged his shoulders and leaned to the wall ne t to his hyung and jk stood there quite not knowing what to say.

Taemin-: and she escaped from you, and now u want her back?

Jimin chuckled and looked at the wall infront of them.

Jimin-: will u give her to me if i ask u?

Taemin looked at his friend and jimin looked at him.

Taemin smiled and looked at the door where u were.

Taemin-: she's not a toy. It's her choice if she wants to be with u or no.

Jimin nodded and three of them stood there in silence not saying anything.

Soon their attention went to the door as if opened and the doctor came out.

Taemin went to the doctor and jimin nd jk stood behind him.

Taemin-: how's y/n?

Doctor-: who r u to her?

Taemin-: cousin

Doctor looked at the files and back at taemin.

Doctor-: y/n is pregnant for almost a month now. But there are very low chances to carry baby for her, as its risky for both mother and child.

Taemin-: how can she be pregnant?

Doctor-: her bosy isn't build for pregnancy. It can cause miscarriage of she stress too much and doesn't eat properly.

Taemin nodded trying to process everything, while doctor gave him files and patted his shoulder.

Doctoy-: we'll take her to another room. You can meet her.

Taemin looked at the files reading them and went to jimin and jk who were talking.

They both looked at him.

Jimin-: what did doctor said?

Taemin looked at the papers reading them again, and took a deep sigh and spoke.

Taemin-: y/n is pregnant. Almost a month.

Jimin and jk went speechless after taemin's words.

Jk-: how can y/n noona be pregnant?

Jungkook turned to look at jimin. Jimin turned his face to the wall and leaned to it.

Jimin-: i fucked up...i fucked up