WHEN HE KIDNAPS YOU

Step-mother-: go to the store and buy food, for me and your sister.
You looked at ur stepmother from the book and looked at the time.
Y/n-: but it's 12 pm. I'll go tomorrow mom.
She scoff and threw money on u and go to her bedroom. You placed the book at its place, and took the money knowing that your step mother will yell at you. You sighted and got up going to put shoes on and got the store.

You walk around the store picking up different food. You were lucky that u found a store which is open 24 hours, but walking alone at night for a girl is no fun. You bought the food and went out of the store.

You live few blocks away from the store so you took the short cut. You only live with your step mother and step sister. Your father left you a few years ago. So living with them is the hell for you. But it was way much better than living alone.

You felt shivers running down ur body. From the store u felt like that someone is watching you. You gripped the bad of food tightly and started to walk faster. You heared footsteps behind you, your foot started to move even more faster, but somehow it started to move slowly when you saw a black car at the other side of alley.

You didn't knew what to be scared more. Someone behind you or what is the black car. Your heart beat increased as you heared footsteps behind you getting louder and was getting closer to you. You inhaled as you were about to turn around and run but you felt like someone grabbed you tightly.

U were about to scream but someone placed tissue on ur moth and ur nose, u inhale it as u struggled to get free from the tight hold. The man who held u was more stronger than u. Soon ur vision started to get blurry.

Y/n-: aarg!
U groaned from pain
You curved into a ball as you fell pain in your head.
Soon you felt someone sitting next to you, in the middle of the bed and you looked at that person. You softly touched his cheek and caressed it as he looked at you shocked.
Y/n-: such a cute bunny
He shake his head and moved away from your touch as he yelled.
???-: hyung, noona is awake.

You widen ur eyes as u understood that u aren't in ur room or house. You got up from the bed, but the boy on the bed pulled you down again.
???-: hyung!!!!
Y/n-: hey, let me go u crazy human bunny.
He held ur arm tighter and looked at u.
Jungkook-: I'm jungkook, and I'm not a crazy human buny.
Y/n-: okk, jungkook bunny now let me go home!
???-: this is ur home from now on.
You and jungkook both looked at the door, as u heared a firm voice.
There was a handsome voice, his stare was peircing ur soul, which made you froze and stop struggling in jungkook's hold. He looked at jungkook, he let go of ur hand and moved behind his hyung who started to go near you with a smirk on his face.
????-: from now on you are going to live here and don't try to escape.
Y/n-: who are you? Why did you kidnapped me?
He leaned closer to ur face with a dark chuckle, making you move away.
???-: one person gave me the permission so i did it and.....
He grabbed your chin and pulled your face closer to his making your and his nose touch.
Jimin-: I'm park jimin, a person whom you should be scared of.

TO BE CONTINUED.....