When he got injured during a mission

You sat on the bed looking at the ceiling. These days suck for u. The members always leave u home alone with maids and go on missions.
There are no restriction now here u can do whatever u want. They just tell u to be careful.
Y/n-: what's happening to me? Do i actually have feelings for him?
You sat up messing your hair in frustration.
Y/n-: I'm here for jk not for jimin. Jungkook asked me to stay here not jimin.
U remember the day when u were about to leave but jk forced u to stay while jimin stood with his arms crossed.
As ur father left u u had some diseases so u had to be extra careful with ur health now.
It was almost 6 pm the boys were about to come. The maids already prepared dinner for them as u walked down to the kitchen one of the maids bowed to u.
Maid-: miss y/n please take a seat the boys will also come in sometime.
Y/n-: no it's okay I'll wait for them.
After sometime u heared the door unlocking as u went there.
Yoongi-: u really went there to fight them, how stupid can u be?
As u heared him yelling at the younger who was holding his stomach preventing frm bleeding.
Jimin-: nd who said u can yell on me hyung?
Ur heart broke as u saw jimin hand all bloody on his stomach.
Rm-: can u both stop fighting for once?
Yoongi-: how is everything fine? Look at this idiot.
Jimin spitted blood and looked at him madly as the pain got worst.
Jimin-: and where were u at the time? U were supposed to distract them while i take the money but u ran frm the other side and i had to fight with them.
Jk-: hyung calm down let's go to ur room.
You ran towards the guys worriedly.
Y/n-: w-what hap-pened he-re?
Everyone looked at u and taehyung sighed.
Taehyung-: jimin got into fight and got beaten up and stabbed a few times.
You nodded looking down feeling guilty.
Rm-: we'll treat his wounds don't worry. He needs to talk to u but won't tell that.
Y/n-: but he hated me and doesn't want to see me.
They all let out giggles. U looked at them confused.
Jhope-: he want to talk to u but something is bothering him.
Jin-: right he was soo distracted this whole week.
You looked down thinking for a while ans members waited patiently for ur answer.
Y/n-: okay I'll talk to him.
U gave them a soft smile.

You stood in the hallway waiting for rm and jk get out of jimin's room.
Your heart beat was increasing as you waited for them. You heared jinns voices in the room and u straightened ur posture.
Soon both of them came out of his room.
Rm-: u can go now he's resting.
Y/n-: he won't get mad that i came to bother him?
Jk-: hyung is a good person noona he won't.
You sighed and went inside the room.
Youu closed the doors and yoon a deep breath.
Jimin-: so decided to show up in front of me?
You turned around nervously. You looked at him, he looked exhausted and in pain. You had no courage to walk forwards.
Y/n-: how ru feeling rn?
U looked out of the window avoiding eye contact.
Jimin-: i think u know how I'm feeling.
Y/n-: u don't need to show he arrogant side to me after i rejected u!
He let out a sad giggle and laid down on the side.
Jimin-: come here.
He patted the said next to him. U came closer he pulled u nd made u sit on the bed and put ur hands on his cheeks.
You blushed as u moved ur finger on his cheek bone. He closed his eyes.
Jimin-: I'm so stupid.
You got confused.
Jimin-: i cant be heartless can i?
Y/n-: it belongs frm u if u wanna be heartless u can and if u want to be sweetheart u can be one.
He got up and hugged you not caring about his wounds.
Jimin-: will you give me a chance, a second chance to improve my mistakes and forget my past?

Two weeks later
y/n-: yah stop!
U said to jk who was tickling u constantly.
Jk has been trying to find information about u and jimin but he can't. Everyone is curious as jimin asked to u for a second chance and now everyone wana know ur relationship.
Jhope-: jk this won't work as she won't tell anything unless jimin doesn't want to.
Your eyes moved to jimin who just passed you. You both were staring at each other. U blushed a lifted and played with jk's hair. It felt like u two wer ethe only ones in the room staring at each other.
Now jimin don't complaint about jungkook sticking to u as he just became your baby.
Jk-: noona I'm the cutest here right tell me!
Y/n-. Yes ur the cutes baby bunny I've ever seen in my entire life.
They weren't as heartless as they seemed at the start. U loved their attention but only jimin's attention increased ur heartbeat. He didn't showed his love when the members were around but his eyes and stare will always make u blush. 
Jin-: jimin come on sit here don't stand ther like a column.
Jimin-: no actually i need to go take shower and change my bandages.
Before going he glanced at u one more time. You knew he needed help but u weren't in a rush to follow him.

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!!