WHEN YOU MEET HIS MOTHER

You woke up and rubbed your eyes as sunlight hit your face. You pulled blanket on your face as you got goosebumps all over your body. You heared someone whining next to you and pulling you closer. You just got more comfortable into someone's embrace. Feeling the heat of someone's chest on your back, you quickly took of the blanket of your head and turned around just to meet jimin, sleeping next to you, with his arm around ur waist. You wanted to push him aside, but he looked so calm and peacefull while sleeping which made your heart beat faster. He turned on his back sleeping peacefully. Somehow half of you liked this view and his soft side, but half of you wanted to get out of this mansion as soon as possible. Your eyes went on his bare chest. You gulp remembering something, which made you look under the blanket just to find yourself naked next to him. Panicking you took all the blanket and got up from the bed wrapping your body into it. The cold air made jimin wake up and groan.
Jimin-: what the fuck?!
He looked at you and sat. His eyes went on your body which was covered in blanket, while you stood there while trembling.
Y/n-: d-don't tell me..............we d-did that..............it w-wasn't a d-dream.
He smirked while taking his boxers and wearing it.
Jimin-: oh, it wasn't a dream my princess, we should do it more often, because you gonna stay here.
He stood up going last you, messing you a little and goes to the bathroom. You fell on your knees, letting tears flow. You feel horrible for not stopping him, you feel disgusted by yourself. Regretful felling rushed through your body, maming you sob cry into your hands.
Y/n-: why?.....
You mumbled in tears.
You sat in the kitchen looking blankly somewhere. You felt like your life is ruined. Maybe you felt like blaming yourself for not stopping him, but his touch wasn't harsh, it made you want him. You didn't knew anymore. You fell lifeless, you were drown in your own thoughts not knowing jungkook calling you.
Jungkook-: Noona, y/n noona!
Seokjin-: why are you yelling jk?
Jungkook pointed at you sitting and looking at one dot blankly.
Jungkook-: noona isn't talking with me, just sitting and looking at one dot. Seokjin looks at you and goes near you placing hand on your shoulder making you flinch and looked at you.
Seokjin-: good morning, y/n.
Y/n-: m-morning seokjin oppa.
You were about to stand up, but sat down again as you felt pain in your leg, muscles. You closed your eyes for few seconds not to groan. Jungkook sat next to you and held your shoulder, looking worried.
Jungkook-: what's wrong noona.
You shook your head as nothing is wrong. Seokjin took out warm patches and gave it to you.
Seokjin-: put it on your thighs, it will help you.
You nodded and placed it on your thighs, pressing it softly with your hands.
Y/n-: thank you oppa.
Seokjin-: don't thank me, I'm going to do breakfast, because we will go on mission. Jungkook, take care of your noona.
Jungkook nodded, and seokjin went to do breakfast. As u and jungkook sat together. He looked at your hands and placed his own on yours to keep patches more warmer.
Y/n-: oh, you don't have to jungkookie.
Jungkook-: you are my noona, i want to help you.
You felt like your heart is just melting by how sweet he is. You smile to him softly as he caressed your hands softly.
Taehyung-: yaaa look, you will go with us on mission?
Taehyung asked jungkook, sitting down in front of you. Jungkook looked at him with a smile.
Jungkook-: I'll stay with noona. I need to take care of her.
Taehyung-: okay.
He nodded and looked at his phone. You looked at him for few minutes, before hoseok and yoongi joined the table.
Hoseok-: good morning y/n.
Y/n-: morning, hoseok oppa.
You smiled and bowed to him, still not able to get up.
Hoseok-: how did u slept?
You were a lot to say something when yoongi cut you off.
Yoongi-: didn't u heared what was going in jimin's room last night?
Taehyung, hoseok, seokjin and you looked at yoongi. Jungkook didn't even cared what his hyung was talking about, he was just busy warming your hands and your patches on your thighs.
Taehyung-: don't tell me-
Jimin-: what don't tell you?
You flinched by his raspy voice as he cut off Taehyung. You looked at jimin and looked down as soon as his eyes landed on yours.
Taehyung-: nothing
He looked away as jimin came and sat down next to you and looked at jungkook's hands on yours. He was about to say something but jin placed plates on the table as namjoon came and sat down.
Seokjin-: let's eat delicious food before hardwork.
Everyone started to eat as you gave seokjin a smile and started to eat too.
Soon your appetite was gone as you felt jimin's hand on your thigh squeezing it softly, making your muscles hurt even more.
Y /n-: ow.....oww
Everyone looked at you as you looked down and closed your eyes tightly. Jimin smirked, squezing your thigh even more harder.
Namjoon-: what's wrong, y/n?
You looked at namjoon and gave a little smile. You grabbed jimin's hands and squeezed it hardly making him take it off your thigh.
Y/n-: nothing don't worry, i just bite my tongue accidently.
Namjoon-: oh okay, tell me if your hurt somewhere.
You nodded your head, as namjoon started to eat, as you rubbed your thigh.
Jimin-: guys, we don't have time. Let's go.
Everyone took their things and car keys. You stood there watching them getting ready as jungkook stood next to u.
Jimin-: jungkookie, take care of your noona and don't let her escape.
Y/n-: as if i try to do it.
You mumbled crossing your arms on your chest looking at him. He just shrugged it off and then around leaving with others members.
Jungkook turned to you and smiled.
Jungkook-: wanna play games?or go to yard?
You looked at him and shrug, he held your wrist and softly pulled you after him.
Jungkook-: let's play games!
He made you sit down on the couch, he gave you controller. He sat down after turning on tv after and started choosing the game. You looked at screen thinking what to say.
Y/n-: jungkookie, can you tell me more about jimin? I want to know more about him.
You turned to jungkook, as he was still looking at the screen choosing a game to play with.
Jungkook-: hyung is a very kind and heartwarming person. He helps me a lot and teach me a lot of new things. He even asked me to take car of you when he can't.
He turned to you and gave you a soft smile.
Jungkook-: I think hyung likes you, afterall he saved you from your stepmother.
You got confused at his sentence.
Y/n-: what do you mean? Jimin kidnapped me when i was going home from the store.
Jungkook-: he said that your step-mother- is very happy that he took you away from her. So i think he saved you, so now your in good arms.
He smiled at you and looked back at the screen. You looked at him and then at the screen thinking that, what he ment by that.
Spending like more 3 hours in the gaming room, you and jungkook go downstairs to see maids greeting a woman. Maids bowed to her as she stopped in. Jungkook and you looked at her.
Maid-: food morning, mrs park. Pleasure to meed you once again.
She just nodded and looked around spotting you standing with jungkook. She came to you and stood in front of you.
Mrs park-: and you are?
You were about to say something when jungkook spoke.
Jungkook-: soon to be new mrs park, and jimin's wife.
He bowed to her and you got tensed up by just his words. He said it simply, yet seriously. You looked at him and then at mrs park who was already looking at you.
Mrs park-: afterall, his type of girl changed.
Jungkook kept quite, you just looked at mrs park thinking what to say.
Mrs park-: introduce yourself.
Y/n-: I'm y/n, choi y/n.
Mrs park-: okay, make me tea y/n.
Mrs park went to sit on the couch, as you looked at jungkook, who just nodded at you and went to sit down next to her.
You went to make tea, and came back after sometime. You stood in front of her. She looked at you and tapped the place next to hers, as you sit down next to her.
Mrs park-: so tell me what do you think of my son?
You got shocked as her expression changed from serious to curious ones. She held your hand waiting for your answer. You glanced at jungkook, as he looked back at you and flashed u a smile. You smiled and looked at mrs park.
Y/n-: he's a kind and heart warming person.
You said it by force, and tried to make it sound like you said it by your heart. Even though you wanted to say, how stupid, how rude he is, but jungkook and mrs park looked at you with shining eyes.
Mrs park-: i knew he isn't like his father, thank god.
She hugged you tightly as you hugged her back. Jungkook looked at you and mouthed 'good acting noona'. You just smiled softly as mrs park pulled from the hug and held your shoulders with a smile on her face.
Mrs park-: i knew he will find the girl who would love the way he is, and he will change for her.
Oh, if she would knew what are you planning so she wouldn't say it.

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!!........