Everyone was at a loss, but Lu Yang was not in a hurry. He hugged Ruan Mian's shoulders, stretched out his hand and carefully touched Ruan Mian's belly, which was not yet swollen, and smiled confidently.

  "I will take care of Tutu, so you don't have to worry about it."

  Ning Mixiang looked at him in surprise, not trusting him too much, "...you? Can you do it?"

  Lu Yang raised his chin lightly and nodded, "Of course."

  He has done Omega and knows about Omage. In the past sixteen years, he has attended countless Omega physiology classes. No one knows how to take care of Ruan Mian better than him.

  He can take care of his bunny by himself.

  Everyone was dubious, but Ruan Mian was full of confidence in Lu Yang. He looked at Lu Yang with a sweet smile on his face, "I believe in baby Lu, as long as he takes care of me, it's fine."

  He is a doctor himself, and he can solve medical problems by himself. Lu Yang can take care of him for life problems after pregnancy. Anyway, when he was not pregnant, Lu Yang also took good care of him. Yang is very confident.

  look at them both

  So confident, you can only let them try it first, if it doesn't work, then think of other ways.

  Everyone tried it for a month, and found that Lu Yang did a good job. He made Ruan Mian's face glowing red. Not only did he not lose weight, but he also gained a little weight. Ruan Mian's uncomfortable reactions after pregnancy gradually disappeared, and he began to recover. It's normal, as for the child in Ruan Mian's womb, it's even more healthy and there's nothing wrong with it.

  Everyone couldn't help but feel relieved, it seemed that Lu Yang really didn't boast, he could indeed take good care of Ruan Mian and the child, so everyone dismissed the idea of ​​hiring a family doctor.

  At night, Ruan Mian was lying in Lu Yang's arms, Lu Yang gently massaged his back, Ruan Mian played with the hat strap on Lu Yang's sweater, chatted and asked: "Baby Lu, what do you think we are What's your child's name?"

  Lu Yang bent his lips and deliberately teased him, "Of course our child should be called Little Baby or Little Tutu."

  "Baby Lu, be more serious." Ruan Mian tied a bow on Lu Yang's hatband, and said softly, "Leave the big name to grandpa, and we two have a nickname."

  Grandpa Lu likes to name the juniors the most. He basically picks the names of the children in the Lu family. Lu Yang and Ruan Mian don't have any ideas about the names of the children, so it's better to let him pick them. If you let him choose a name, he will be very happy.

  "Okay." Lu Yang nodded without any objection, "Yesterday I saw Grandpa secretly reading the dictionary, probably thinking about his name. He was afraid that I would see it, so he hid the dictionary as soon as I left."

  Ruan Mian couldn't help laughing. They didn't tell Grandpa Lu about letting him choose a name. Grandpa Lu probably wanted to name their child, but he was embarrassed, so he could only make some preparations secretly.

  Ruan Mian said, "I'll talk to grandpa tomorrow, so that he doesn't want to name the child, and he won't be embarrassed to say so."

  Lu Yang nodded, thinking of the child's nickname while rubbing Ruan Mian's waist.

  Since Ruan Mian had a baby, as the baby grows up, her waist will be a little hard, so before going to bed, Lu Yang usually rubs him for a while to make him feel better.