29

"Lu Yang, what are you doing with a rabbit in your arms?" Song Dui suddenly walked in from the door, went to the table, found a cucumber and took a bite, looking at Lu Yang holding the rabbit in his arms, he couldn't help frowning .

    Ruan Mian froze since he walked in, her little paws grabbed the military uniform on Lu Yang's body, and she didn't dare to move. She lowered her head and tried to pretend that she was just an ordinary rabbit, and secretly blocked it with her rabbit ears. Eyes, little heart beating thumpingly.

    Lu Yang remained calm, covered Ruan Mian with his palm without any trace, and said in a calm voice, "I think this rabbit looks cute, so I'll pick it up and have a look." Dui Song frowned and chewed the cucumber

    loudly "You are an Alpha who likes rabbits, you are just playing with things."

    Wang Dali stood beside him, and quickly interjected to explain: "These rabbits are for lunch, and the kitchen is going to cook meat at noon today."

    Ruan Mian lay in Lu Yang's arms, Silently shedding tears for the dozen or so little rabbits, she couldn't help shrinking into Lu Yang's arms, for fear that she might turn into flesh if she wasn't careful.

    Team Song's face changed when he heard Wang Dali's words, and he couldn't help frowning. He turned to look at the dozen or so cute little rabbits, and suddenly turned cold, "Can rabbits be eaten?" Wang

    Dali Dazed for a moment, he said in a low voice: "Yes, you can eat it, meat, boiled rabbit, spicy dry pot rabbit, stewed rabbit meat..." Ruan Mian's ear moved, revealing one eye, silently

    watching Glancing at Wang Dali, she thought indignantly that chickens can also be eaten, such as cola chicken wings, saliva chicken, dry-stir-fried chicken, thick chicken soup with angelica and astragalus... Every time

    Wang Dali said a rabbit, Ruan Mian silently said a chicken. Do it, comfort your little heart that is hurt.

    The more Song Dui listened to Wang Dali's words, the darker his face became, and finally he couldn't help interrupting him, angrily said: "The rabbit is so cute, how can you eat it!"

    Wang Dali was stunned, "???"

    Song Dui snorted angrily, threw the cucumber with the last bite into the trash can, walked over to lift up the rabbit cage, looked at the little rabbits inside and said, "No eating, not even one. Eat! I took all these rabbits away."

    He walked out carrying the rabbit cage, and when he passed by Lu Yang, he stopped, glanced at the rabbit in Lu Yang's arms, and seemed to want to take it away.

    Lu Yang sideways blocked Ruan Mian, frowned and said, "Leave this one to me."

    "You want to eat rabbits too?" Team Song asked with a dark face.

    Ruan Mian hugged Lu Yang's finger, rubbing her rabbit teeth lightly on it, as if Lu Yang just said 'want to eat' and was about to bite it off.

    Lu Yang smiled imperceptibly, "Don't eat, just keep it."

    Ruan Mian let go of her mouth, retracted her rabbit teeth, and rubbed Lu Yang's fingers with her satisfied cheeks.

    Team Song's expression softened, and he asked, "How do you raise rabbits in the army? Let me tell you, you don't want to take this opportunity to escape home. The marshal said that you will give me all your summer vacation time."

    Lu Yang rubbed the rabbit's ears, and said in a low voice, "I'll get someone to send the rabbit home and raise it at home." "

    That's fine." Team Song reluctantly agreed, and warned, "If you want to raise it, take care of it. Raise."