13

Ruan Mian smiled, picked up a piece of carrot cake and fed it to Lu Yang's mouth, "Baby Lu, eat some."

    Lu Yang refused to open his mouth, slightly lowered his eyes, and looked at the carrot cake with disgust.

    "Which wolf do you think will eat carrots?"

    Ruan Mian continued to hold the carrot cake, and stared at Lu Yang with blinking eyes, "But the teacher said that nutrition must be balanced in order to be healthy. Although you like to eat meat, you still need some meat. Eat some vegetables and adjust your diet, it will be healthy, I am also working hard to eat meat, baby Lu, you have to work hard too."

    Lu Yang looked into his eyes, froze for a while, and finally opened his mouth reluctantly, Frowning, he took a bite of the carrot cake, chewed it hard a few times like taking medicine, and swallowed it whole.

    Ruan Mian saw how uncomfortable he was eating, so she didn't force him anymore, put the remaining carrot cake into her mouth, clapped her hands with crooked eyebrows, and encouraged: "Baby Lu, I knew you were the best !"

    Lu Yang was still very depressed, "Forcing wolves to eat grass, you are the only little rabbit who dares to do this."

    Ruan Mian smiled softly, stood up and waved to Lu Yang, "Baby Lu, I I'm going back."

    "I'll see you off." Lu Yang propped up the table with both hands, and jumped out from the window sill.

    "Okay." Ruan Mian nodded, and followed Lu Yang towards home.

    He has been tossing around all day today, either on a blind date or in a car, he was already a little tired, he walked slowly, and yawned lightly.

    Lu Yang glanced back at him, and asked in a low voice, "Tired?"

    Ruan Mian nodded obediently, with sleepiness in her voice, "A little bit."

    When Lu Yang heard his words, he suddenly changed into a wolf shape, always proud The wolf body squatted down slightly, and said to him: "Come up."

    Ruan Mian couldn't help smiling, turned into a rabbit with lop ears, and climbed onto Lu Yang's body.

    The snow wolf has a broad back, which is just right for the lop-eared rabbit to lie on.

    Ruan Mian grasped Lu Yang's back with the rabbit's claws. Lu Yang has always lived a delicate and delicate life. He usually takes care of the hair on his body very carefully, so his wolf fur is so smooth and shiny. It doesn't feel as hard as it looks, but rather Warm and feels great.

    Lu Yang's body was very hot, and Ruan Mian lay on it warmly, unconsciously pressed the fluffy rabbit face to it, and rubbed it lightly a few times.

    Lu Yang curled his lips into a smile, jumped up and rushed out with a stride.

    The night was dark, and the guard stood guarding the door dedicatedly. A moth flew past his eyes. He blinked his eyes lightly. When he opened his eyes, he saw a snow wolf suddenly under the bright moonlight. rushed out.

    The full moon was bright, and he seemed to see a rabbit on the snow wolf's back.

    He couldn't help blinking hard, wolf and rabbit? The wolf not only refused to eat the rabbit, but also let the rabbit climb on his back?

    He couldn't help but feel a little magical, and fell into deep thought in the quiet night, and finally came to the conclusion that maybe the night was too dark, and he was wrong.

    Lu Yang carried Ruan Mian on his back all the way to Ruan's house. Looking back, he saw that Ruan Mian was already asleep. His small body was huddled on his back, breathing evenly, and his two little paws were tightly grasping the waist on his back. wolf fur.