21

The reason why Ruan Mian and Lu Yang became good friends actually has something to do with dogs.

    When Xiao Ruan Mian was transferred to Dongcheng Xiaosunhua Kindergarten, his parents had just passed away, his eyes were red and swollen from crying, he just came to a strange environment, he didn't dare to cry or make trouble, he sat on the bench obediently on, bowing his head and belching a little.

    The teacher arranged for him to be at the same table as Xiaobawang in the kindergarten. Xiaobawang is very good-looking and has a pair of beautiful peach blossom eyes.

    As soon as the little bully saw him, he pointed at him and shouted arrogantly: "Hey! Are you a rabbit? Why are your eyes so red!"

    Little Ruan Mian panicked and quickly covered her eyes. Her mother said that pure blood is very precious , his rabbit shape can not be easily found by others, he secretly looked at Xiaobawang through his fingers, blinked his eyes lightly, and sighed in his heart that Xiaobawang is really smart, unexpectedly he can tell that he is a rabbit at a glance.

    The teacher walked over from nowhere, grabbed the bully by the collar, dragged him away, and said in a low voice, "Lu Yang, be good! Ruan Mian's parents have just passed away, and he is in a bad mood now. Don't provoke him, if you make him cry, I'll call your grandpa over..." The

    teacher's voice faded away, and when little Ruan Mian heard the teacher mentioning her parents, her eyes turned red again. A few tears fell, and the little hands didn't dare to move away from the face for a long time, because the eyes must have been redder.

    Although Xiaobawang didn't quite understand the meaning of "passing away", he found that his new tablemate looked pitiful, exactly like a frightened little rabbit.

    As a powerful snow wolf, he naturally can't bully the weak, so he endured it and didn't provoke the rabbit at the same table anymore, but he couldn't help but peek at the rabbit at the same table, the red eyes of the same table were inexplicably cute .

    But Rabbit's deskmate is stingy, every time he finds him looking into his eyes, he has to cover his eyes nervously, not to show him, he can't help curling his lips secretly, he hasn't seen enough.

    Little Ruan Mian was also observing his deskmate. He found that the deskmate was not only the bully in the kindergarten, but also a coquettish girl.

    Just like now, Xiaobawang's deskmate's fingers were only slightly scratched by the pages of the book, and not a single drop of blood flowed, so he wrinkled his two small eyebrows, raised his fingers, and carefully blew on the injured place. I was angry for a class.

    Little Ruan Mian kept watching him secretly, afraid that he would faint due to lack of oxygen.

    When get out of class was over, Xiaobawang finally put away his hands. As if to reward himself for blowing hard for a class, he took out a candy from his pocket and put it in his mouth.

    Little Ruan Mian couldn't help sniffing lightly. After the candy wrapper was opened, the air was filled with a sweet smell, which should be his favorite fruit candy.

    He couldn't help swallowing his saliva. He hasn't eaten candy for a long time. After his parents are gone, no one will give him candy anymore. He knows that his second uncle and second aunt don't like him, so every time Seeing them giving candy to their cousin and not giving him any, they could only lower their heads obediently.

    Little Ruan Mian felt that the candy-smelling little Bawang seemed inexplicably cute. He took out the Band-Aid that his mother had put in the backpack for him before, held it reluctantly for a while, and then pulled the little Bawang's chubby Hand, put it on him.