46

"Sister-in-law, we are going to the training ground for physical training later, do you want to watch our training?" Liu Minghu raised his head and said to Ruan Mian while grabbing meat from Sun Xiaoer's plate.

    Ruan Mian's heart moved, she turned her head to look at Lu Yang, and asked in a low voice, "Can I go?" "

    Go and see if you have nothing to do." Lu Yang handed him his coat, "It's windy outside, wait When you go outside later, remember to put on your clothes." When

    everyone heard Lu Yang's words, there was another burst of excited screams, and the sound of frolicking followed one after another, and the meal was extremely lively.

    After noon, a few large training mats were laid out on the training ground. Everyone stood on the training mats, punching and kicking each other, practicing attacking and defending each other, and the sound of shouting came from time to time.

    Ruan Mian was wearing Lu Yang's coat, and the faint smell of ice cream permeated around him. He watched the soldiers training, and he felt his blood boil and excited.

    Lu Yang stood beside him, with his hands on his hips, looked at the soldiers majestically, and spoke a few words of guidance from time to time.

    "Sun Xiaoer, kick! Use your legs hard, only your waist is useless!" "

    Qiangzi, pay attention to your flexibility! Use your strength to the correct position! Your kicks must be fast, and your punches must be strong!" "

    Xiao Pi Pi, I think your skin is itchy again, right? Don’t dare to be lazy! Now go to the playground and run ten laps, and come back to train after running.” “Chen Da, are you

    playing cotton? Where is your strength gone? If you don’t need to work hard, you won’t have to eat tonight.”

    Ruan

    Mian listened to Lu Yang’s lectures, as if he saw the old Grandpa Lu. He still remembered when he was a child, he went to the army with Lu Yang, lying on the training ground On the railing outside the field, seeing Grandpa Lu standing on the playground training soldiers, he was always afraid and admired.

    Grandpa Lu is the hero in their hearts, and Lu Yang will also be the hero in the hearts of others, and even more so in his heart.

    A gust of wind blew by, and Lu Yang closed his coat for him, and he looked up at Lu Yang with a smile on his face.

    Lu Yang looked at the smile on his face, and the anger aroused by the soldiers dissipated a lot. Lu Yang looked down at him and asked with a smile, "How do you feel about these soldiers? Are they good?" Ruan Mian nodded vigorously

    . , He sincerely praised: "It's amazing, baby Lu, you are so good, you can train them so well."

    As long as Ruan Mian thinks that these powerful soldiers are Lu Yang's partners on the battlefield, he hopes that they will become stronger and stronger. The stronger the better, the stronger they are, the safer Lu Yang is, and Lu Yang who can train them so well is the most powerful in his heart.

    He looked towards the training ground, Liu Minghu was particularly conspicuous among the group of people, he was dark-skinned, tall and strong, he was the tallest and strongest one in the army.

    The sun was hot today, Liu Minghu had punched for so long in the sun, he sweated a lot, his dark skin glistened brightly.

    "Wow, baby Lu, look quickly, Liu Minghu is so manly!" Ruan Mian reached out and tugged at Lu Yang's sleeve, shouted in a low voice, and turned her head to look at Lu Yang expectantly.