64

Lu Yang released the pheromones in his body, tried to comfort Ruan Mian, and asked in a low voice: "Tutu, have you brought the inhibitor? Where are the inhibitors?" Normally,

    Omega will prepare in advance before the combination heat comes. Inhibitors, carry them with you in case you need them.

    Ruan Mian pursed her lips. He was embarrassed to say that he was in early heat, so he didn't prepare inhibitors at all.

    He blushed and didn't speak for a long time.

    Lu Yang couldn't help urging: "Tutu? Tell me where to put the inhibitor."

    Ruan Mian nervously clenched her fingers, and said vaguely: "I didn't bring..."

    Lu Yang looked at his cheeks flushed Ruan Mian frowned in surprise, looked at him for a while, and suddenly realized that Ruan Mian might be in early heat.

    Omega's combination fever has rules to follow. As a doctor, Ruan Mian is unlikely to be unprepared for the coming combination fever, unless his combination fever should not come today, he is in heat suddenly, so he was caught off guard and did not have time Prepare.

    Seeing his shy look, Lu Yang couldn't help but want to laugh, but also regretted it.

    If he had known earlier, he would not tease the little rabbit, because he forgot that the little rabbit is prone to heat.

    Ruan Mian's original shape is a rabbit, so she will naturally be affected by the nature of the rabbit. She is prone to estrus and cannot withstand teasing.

    He touched Ruan Mian's cheek with some guilt, and said softly, "I'll go to the infirmary to find medicine for you, just wait for me obediently."

    Ruan Mian felt his touch, and her body couldn't help trembling slightly , Lu Yang's hands were slightly cold, Ruan Mian rubbed his palms attached, and held on to his clothes.

    "Tutu, let go first, I'll go back when I go."

    Ruan Mian said aggrievedly with tears in the corner of her eyes: "Baby Lu, can you not leave."

    Lu Yang understands that when an Omega is in heat, it is always extra sensitive and fragile, and will be extremely insecure, and will become dependent on Alpha.

    Ruan Mian's voice contained a trace of suppressed crying, "I don't want you to go. You have been away from me for four years, and I don't want you to leave me again." This is what he fears the most. If Lu Yang leaves now, he

    will You may not be able to stop crying.

    When Lu Yang heard him mention the separation of these four years, his heart was so soft that he forgot his reason in an instant. He lay down on the bed, stretched his arms, hugged Ruan Mian into his arms, released the pheromones in his body, and let his own smell gently wrap around him. Around Ruan Mian.

    Ruan Mian's eyes were hazy, and his whole body was weak. He subconsciously felt that Lu Yang was someone who could be relied on and indulged, and someone who could give him a great sense of security, so he hugged Lu Yang tightly, and wrapped his arms around Lu Yang tightly. Yang's thin waist sticks to Lu Yang's body like an octopus, greedily dependent on him.

    Lu Yang looked at the little rabbit in his arms who was "throwing himself into his arms", his arms were so stiff that he didn't know where to put it. The little rabbit in his arms was soft and soft, and his whole body was hot, but he didn't know himself, he was not honest at all. .

    Lu Yang only had a bath towel around his body, and it was really difficult to be clinging to the little rabbit like this.

    "Baby Lu, I'm so uncomfortable..." Ruan Mian's voice was usually a little soft, but now it was soft and milky, which made people feel soft-hearted unconsciously.