54

Lu Yang was praised, smiled contentedly, and said softly: "Tutu, since you have eaten the meal cooked by the first chef, you don't need to care about the meal cooked by other people. Although I have gone out to eat with my comrades There are many meals, but I only cook for you alone, and only you have eaten the meals I made with my own hands."

    Ruan Mian's eyes lit up, like twinkling stars in the sky, shining with happy light, although He didn't want to admit it, but his heart was really sour these days, and Li Zhan's words would come out of his mind from time to time.

    Naturally, Lu Yang knew what he was thinking, that's why he went shopping for vegetables today, and cooked for Ruan Mian when he came back.

    Now that Ruan Mian has eaten the only meal cooked by Lu Yang himself, she finally feels at ease and extremely satisfied.

    Ruan Mian ate the sweet and delicious food, couldn't help feeling a little greedy, raised her eyes to look at Lu Yang, said hesitantly, "After that..."

    Lu Yang smiled slightly, and held a piece of gold wire for him Shrimp, put it in his bowl, and then naturally said: "I will only cook for you in the future."

    Ruan Mian put the shrimp into his mouth contentedly, thought for a while and said: "You also cook for grandpa , Uncle and aunt, let’s eat, they will be very happy if they can eat the dishes you cooked by yourself.”    

     Although Grandpa Lu is stubborn, every time he receives something from Lu Yang, he is very happy. If Yang is willing to cook for him with his own hands, he will surely smile from ear to ear.   

    Lu Yang nodded, and said kindly: "Okay, I'll listen to you."    

    The two were talking and eating while Ruan Mian unknowingly ate the whole bowl of rice. He usually doesn't eat much. Today, he ate more than twice the usual amount. After eating, he realized that he was full.   

    He wanted to help clear the table, but Lu Yang wouldn't let him do it, so he had to go to the balcony and walk around a few times, digesting food while walking.    

     The night outside was quiet, the starry sky was bright, occasionally a few soldiers passed by downstairs, full of vigor, Ruan Mian walked back and forth on the balcony, listening to the laughter coming from downstairs, couldn't help but giggled twice.

    Lu Yang tidied up the table, walked out, stood on the balcony to enjoy the wind for a while, and saw Ruan Mian walking back and forth, like a little hamster in circles, couldn't help smiling, reached out and touched it his stomach.

    "It's a little bulging."

    Ruan Mian reached out and patted her stuffed stomach, and said with a silly smile, "You touch my stomach like this, as if I have a baby."

    After he finished speaking, he couldn't help it and blushed a bit.

    Lu Yang deliberately raised his eyebrows and said, "Tutu, are you in a hurry to have a baby?"

    Ruan Mian couldn't help becoming anxious, and hurriedly explained, "I, I didn't mean that, I was... Baby Lu..."

    Ruan Mian every time When he gets flustered and doesn't know what to say, he will keep shouting 'Baby Lu', which has become a little habit of his.

    Lu Yang touched his stomach again, looked down at his reddish cheeks, and said with a smile: "Tutu, I heard that rabbits are prone to false pregnancy, you say I keep touching you like this, will you be falsely pregnant?" Ah."

    "Ah?" Ruan Mian opened her mouth wide in surprise, and hastily pushed away Lu Yang's hand, "Then don't touch it."

    He took two steps back in fear and stayed away from Lu Yang. False pregnancy, he can't go to work.