Lu Yang rolled his eyes and said, "Mianmian has no time, and he still wants to give me the medicine."

    Liu Minghu opened his eyes wide in surprise, and put his whole body I looked them all over, and asked inexplicably: "Boss, where are you injured? I don't see any injuries on your whole body?" Lu Yang raised the back of his hand, exposing the scratch on it, and gently blew on it

    . , glared at Liu Minghu, and asked: "Can't you see such a big wound? It hurts me to death."

    Liu Minghu: "..." Boss, if you don't tell me, I really haven't seen you so 'big' the wound.

    As soon as Ruan Mian heard that Lu Yang's wound was in pain, she immediately became anxious, pulled Lu Yang to sit down, and gently disinfected him with a cotton swab, which was a hundred times gentler than applying medicine to Liu Minghu just now.     He looked at Lu Yang's hand, and asked in a low

    voice, "Did you get wet in the shower just now? Did it hurt so much?"

Weakly said: "It hurts so much, rub it for me."

    Liu Minghu: "..." Are you still my major general who can beat the enemy's head to bleed with his bare hands without changing his expression after being shot!

    You said that as an Alpha, how could you become so delicate in front of your wife? Shouldn't you be like other Alphas, pretending to be tough, strong, and powerful in front of your wife? Why do you have a different painting style from other Alphas!

    Ruan Mian didn't dare to touch Lu Yang's wound, and gently rubbed the edge of the wound for him. Lu Yang's hand was still white and smooth, but there were a few calluses on the palm, and the palm became thicker and full of tenderness. strength.

    Ruan Mian sterilized him with a cotton swab, and at the same time leaned in to gently blow the air on him.

    Lu Yang looked down at Ruan Mian, the fat on Ruan Mian's face was still there, when he lowered his head, he could see the white and tender cheeks, his soft breath hit the back of Lu Yang's hand, just like when he was a child , Warm and warm, like a spring breeze.

    Sitting next to him, Liu Minghu was inexplicably envious, and couldn't help staring at the two of them for a while... He also wanted a childhood sweetheart Omega!

    Seeing that he hadn't moved for a long time, Sun Xiaoer took a cotton swab to treat his wound clumsily, and accidentally pressed it on the site of his wound. He immediately screamed like a pig, and he didn't care about Lu Yang and Ruan Mian any more. up.

    Pain makes people sober, Omega can't be met!

    It's fun for a young couple to disinfect and apply medicine intimately. It's torture for him, a lonely man, to ask his comrades to disinfect and apply medicine, especially when the dog is being abused while applying medicine.

    Liu Minghu looked at his brothers who were resting on the lawn lying crookedly around him, and felt that he was very lonely and cold, and all he could do was grit his teeth and bear the pain.

    He felt that it didn't hurt so much when he was beaten. Sun Xiaoer either pressed his wound, or accidentally fell over and knocked him to the ground by the way. After a series of inhuman tortures by Sun Xiaoer, his wound It was finally dealt with.

    He wiped the sweat from his forehead, heaved a sigh of relief, and turned his head towards Lu Yang and Ruan Mian, only to find that these two people were lingering, such a small wound hadn't been treated yet. .

    The sister-in-law is obviously careful enough in her movements, but the boss still shouts "hey" and hurts, and always asks the sister-in-law to move slower.