Brother Jier, you are too bitter.

    Wang Dali raised his head and blinked his corns lightly. He always felt that he could see deep sympathy in Ruan Mian's eyes.

    ...

    Wang Dali went to rest in silence, Ruan Mian took out the dog food and fed the police dog a few mouthfuls. The police dog ate very anxiously. Shaking, obviously very touched by the fact that he finally had a meal.

    Ruan Mian couldn't help smiling, squatted beside it and gently touched the back of its neck, getting to know it for a while, and when it no longer resisted Ruan Mian's approach, Ruan Mian turned to Lu Yang and said, "Baby Lu, come here , try to get in touch with it."

    Lu Yang's whole body became vigilant, "I won't go, you can just feed him." "

    Then what should I do after I leave?"

    Lu Yang pursed his mouth and said nothing, Ruan Mian spoke softly Persuading: "Baby Lu, dogs are not that scary, you are obedient, come and have a look."

    Lu Yang stretched out his hands to cover his ears, and whispered in his mouth: "Don't listen, don't listen, don't listen..."

    Ruan Mian was caught He couldn't help laughing a few times, and didn't try to persuade him any more, just took his hand and led it towards the police dog, wanting him to try to pet the police dog.

    From the moment Lu Yang got close to the police dog, resistance was written all over his body, and he kept shrinking back. Ruan Mian exerted a little force and held his hand tightly. He was afraid of hurting Ruan Mian, so he didn't dare to struggle hard, so he could only try his best to push back with.

    Ruan Mian never thought that one day he would work hard to help Lu Yang change his habit of being afraid of dogs, because he used to think that he could protect Lu Yang for the rest of his life, and that whenever Lu Yang met a dog, he would help Lu Yang drive the dog away. But now that they have grown up, Lu Yang can only face this police dog by himself, and he has to try to make Lu Yang accept it.

    Ruan Mian held Lu Yang's hand and gently put it on the police dog, and said softly, "Baby Lu, it's okay for you to be afraid of other dogs, but you can try to accept this police dog. Look how cute it is. It is not as scary as you imagine, it is a strictly trained police dog, it will not hurt you, it will only protect you at the right time, if you want, it will become your most loyal partner, you can fight side by side."

    Song The police dog assigned to Lu Yang by the team must be well-trained and one in a million. Ruan Mian believes that this must be an excellent police dog.

    Lu Yang's fingers curled up, and he tried hard to move his fingers away, not wanting to touch the police dog. Hearing Ruan Mian's words, he said in a voice, "No way, Tutu, I can't do it..." The police dog had enough to eat and drink

    . Feet, the mood was just right, seeing Lu Yang's hand was an inch away from it, so he took the initiative to stick it and rubbed it lightly.     Feeling the touch on his fingers, Lu Yang immediately trembled all over his body, closed his

    eyes, and let out a ghostly cry: "Ahhhhhhh... I touched it, and I even touched a dog!"

Leaning against a tree not far away, holding a leaf, he looked back at Lu Yang when he heard the cry, his pupils shrank slightly.

    When Lu Yang was outside, he always had an aloof look. It was only now that he saw Lu Yang's private appearance in front of Ruan Mian. It was also the first time he saw such a vivid expression on Lu Yang's face. expression.