He took out a notebook and a pen from his schoolbag, leaned over the wall and began to write, stroke by stroke, clearly recording every hobby and taboo of Lu Yang. He wrote for a long time, and the road The street lights around him were all on, and he didn't stop.

    Wang Dali stood by the side of the road and looked at his earnest appearance. He didn't know why he suddenly felt envious of Lu Yang. If only there was a little rabbit who cared about him like this, it would be great if he was doing all the work for him.

    He looked at Ruan Mian for a while, was taken aback for a moment, and shook his head violently, how could he admit that his love rival is good!

    When Ruan Mian finally finished writing and handed over the thick stack of paper to Wang Dali solemnly, Wang Dali couldn't help but let out a low sigh. He suddenly felt that the task of going to the army this time was very heavy and extremely arduous.

    He folded the stack of papers neatly and put them in his backpack, looking at Ruan Mian's expectant eyes, he always felt that he should say something.

    He thought for a while and said, "I... will work hard."

    Ruan Mian nodded and asked, "When are you leaving? Remember to tell him for me that I remember to eat well, and you told him to do the same Eat and pay attention to sun protection, if he gets too tanned, I'm afraid he will turn into a black wolf when he comes back." "...

    I'll go tomorrow."

    Wang Dali suddenly had an illusion that he didn't go to the army to serve as a soldier Instead, he went to the kindergarten to help take care of the children. In Ruan Mian's eyes, it seemed that he was not a rival in love at all, but the principal of the kindergarten.

    This cognition made him a little frustrated, and he couldn't help asking: "Aren't you jealous? After I went to the army, I met Lu Yang day and night every day. Are you not afraid that he will fall in love with me and forget you? By then Lu Yang Maybe he will break the marriage with you."

    "He won't." Ruan Mian blinked, patted his chest, and said with certainty: "It is impossible for him to forget me, and it is probably impossible for him to fall in love with you."

    Ruan Mian is very confident that even if Lu Yang has someone he likes, he will never forget him. He will always be Lu Yang's best friend. What's more, he thinks that the chance of Lu Yang falling in love with Wang Dali is really very small. .

    Wang Dali choked speechlessly, deeply defeated by the affirmation in Ruan Mian's tone.

    Ruan Mian continued nonchalantly, "As for the marriage, we'll talk about it when we grow up. If he has someone he likes, I can't be his groom. At worst, I'll be his best man."

    Wang Dali: "..." He has a big heart, which is beyond comparison with ordinary people.

    He was speechless, and in the end he could only nod in resignation, turned around and walked back against Ruan Mian's trusting gaze.

    Ruan Mian looked at his back and waved vigorously, "Wang Dali, come on!"

    Wang Dali: "..." I treat you as a rival in love, but you cheer me on!

    ...

    Three nights after Wang Dali left, Ruan Mian suddenly received a call from Lu Yang. He was already lying on the bed and ready to go to sleep. When he heard Lu Yang's voice, he almost burst into tears.

    He lowered his voice and shouted in surprise: "Baby Lu! Why do you have a phone?"

    Lu Yang's side was very quiet. Occasionally, there would be a few animal sounds on the phone. Ruan Mian guessed that he was calling secretly outside. Telephone.