"...I agree!" Ruan Donglin shouted quickly, with cold sweat streaming down his head, "Marshal Lu, I agree with everything you say." He was just

    dying, but now he sees Marshal Lu wanting to Seriously, how dare you say a word of no.

    Wu Yongjuan gritted her teeth, although she was very unwilling, but there was no other way. They had the courage to take Ruan Mian away because the Lu family had no reason to snatch Ruan Mian away. Now that Lu Yang is an Alpha, everything is different.

    According to interstellar regulations, pure-blooded Omega and Alpha, because of their special physical conditions, can make a marriage contract first and then live together when one party's pheromones are unstable, so that the other party can use pheromones to help him balance the pheromones in his body.

    Now that Lu Yang's gene has mutated, it is a very good reason. At this time, it is a breeze for the Lu family to use the marriage contract to take away Ruan Mian's custody.

    Ruan Heng didn't understand the reason, but when he heard Ruan Donglin's words, he immediately became anxious, stood up from the chair, and said with tearing eyes: "Are you crazy? Of course I can't agree! Have you forgotten that Ruan Mian still has an inheritance?" He wants to inherit it! If he leaves, this inheritance..."

    Wu Yongjuan's complexion changed drastically, she quickly covered his mouth with her hand, and reprimanded eagerly: "Shut up! This is an adult's business, you can't talk nonsense, don't come here nonsense."

    After hearing what Ruan Heng said just now, Grandpa Lu and Ning Mixiang finally understood the reason why Wu Yongjuan was so eager to marry Ruan Mian. Guardianship, other matters can be settled slowly.

    Ning Mixiang didn't want to look at this family anymore, turned her head and smiled at Ruan Mian, and said in a brisk voice: "Mianmian, leave the formalities to us, you go and pack your luggage, and come back with us later , and never come back again."

    Ruan Mian was still a little ignorant of what had happened, and didn't know why Ruan Donglin suddenly compromised, he was stunned, and repeated in a low voice: "Never come back again?" "

    Yeah "Grandpa Lu patted him on the shoulder and said with a smile on his face: "Mianmian, come home with us, we will be a family from now on."

    Ruan Mian blinked slightly, he has lived in Ruan's family for so many years , never felt that this was home, so he didn't have any souvenirs, but he never thought that one day, Lu's house would become his home.

    His eye sockets were slightly red, his eyes were moist, and his heart was a little sour. Although there are still two years before he becomes an adult, after two years, he will no longer be under the control of the Ruan family, but he can escape the control of the Ruan family in these two years , is really too important to him.

    Lu Yang covered his eyes with his hand, and threatened in a low voice: "Don't cry, or I will use you as a towel when you turn into a bunny." "..."

    Ruan Mian thought about her snow-white body. Soft hair, trying to hold back the tears.

    Ruan Mian's room in Ruan's house was not big, and there were not many things. She packed everything in a suitcase, and packed it up in a short while.

    Ruan Donglin and Wu Yongjuan stood at the door with dark faces reluctantly, and sent them out respectfully.

    Wearing sunglasses on his face, Lu Yang carried a suitcase in one hand and Ruan Mian in the other, walked out of the gate of Ruan's house with his head held high.

    Over the years, he has been displeased with the Ruan family's bullying Ruan Mian. He felt worried if Ruan Mian stayed here for one more day. Now that he can finally bring Ruan Mian back to his home openly, he couldn't help being satisfied and happy. I think this Alpha is worth doing.

    Grandpa Lu and Ning Mixiang still had to deal with guardianship matters, so they told Ruan Mian and Lu Yang a few words, and then left first. Lu Yang and Ruan Mian had nothing to do, so they didn't take a car and dragged their suitcases , strolled to Lu's house.

    They happened to meet Wang Dali head-on. Wang Dali looked haggard, holding a stick of ice cream in his hand, and he just looked at it but didn't eat it.

    After seeing Lu Yang, he stopped in his footsteps, opened his eyes slightly, and stared at Lu Yang sadly.

    Lu Yang wore sunglasses on his face, his chin was raised slightly, and he looked like he was in a daze. Ruan Mian felt that he didn't see Wang Dali at all.

    Wang Dali pursed his mouth in misery, looked up at Lu Yang, then looked down at the ice cream in his hand, finally his eyes turned red, and he turned and ran away.

    A gust of wind blew past, Lu Yang slightly narrowed his eyes.

    Ruan Mian looked at the back of Wang Dali running away, and sighed in her heart, fortunately Wang Dali didn't turn into a rooster because of being too excited this time.

    ...At least the image is maintained.

    He looked up at Lu Yang who was squinting his eyes, silently handed Lu Yang a tissue, and whispered, "Wipe your tears." Lu Yang had

    tears from the wind since he was a child, and if the wind was stronger, he would not be able to bear it. stop crying.

    "..." Lu Yang took the tissue and wiped the corners of his eyes lightly, finally the blurred eyes became clear.

    Standing in the yard, Ruan Heng stomped his feet angrily when he saw Ruan Mian and Lu Yang walking out of the house together. Although Wu Yongjuan kept pulling him, he still couldn't help chasing him out.

    He ran a few steps, looked at Ruan Mian's back, and shouted loudly, "Ruan Mian! If a rabbit has entered the wolf's den, aren't you afraid of being eaten and wiped clean?"

    "..." Ruan Mian couldn't help shivering a bit, looked up at Lu Yang, and asked eagerly, "Will you eat me?"

    Lu Yang bent his lips, smiled, turned his head to look at Ruan Heng, showing his sharpness With canine teeth, he said eeriely: "From now on, Mianmian will belong to my family. If you dare to scare him, be careful, wolves don't just eat rabbits.

    " With a scream, he turned around and ran back to Ruan's house quickly.

    Lu Yang withdrew his canine teeth, curled his lips in boredom, and said to Ruan Mian with some disgust, "Your cousin is so timid, it's not fun at all." The two walked

    around the corner while talking, and a teddy He ran over from nowhere, with his mouth open, his little tongue sticking out, and his calves walking fast.

    Lu Yang's footsteps stopped abruptly, and he stared at that teddy for a moment. The next second, Lu Yang rushed to Ruan Mian's back. In the alley, there was a louder cry than Ruan Heng's just now There was a sharp scream.

    "Ahhh... Tutu save me!"

    As a heroic rabbit, Ruan Mian immediately stood in front of Lu Yang, waved her hand, and helped the snow wolf behind her, driving away the petite and cute wolf. Teddy.

    Ruan Mian turned around, "Baby Lu, I've already driven you away."

    Lu Yang poked his head out from behind Ruan Mian to take a look, and after confirming that Teddy had left, he calmly walked out from behind Ruan Mian, and stretched out his hands to straighten his collar. , raised the sunglasses, then took Ruan Mian's hand, and continued to walk forward.