112

Becky thought first before answering Freen's question. Freen laughed at Becky's innocent face. For her, Becky was too innocent like the kids.

"Bite their neck like you bite my neck. Not only that, it should have a mark like this. Am I smart?" said Becky and showed Freen the love bite on her neck.

Freen shook her head.

"Other than that, what else?"

"Kiss our partner like you kiss me" said Becky confidently.

Freen just sighed. Becky who saw Freen's expression started to ask if the answer was correct or not.

"Is it wrong?" asked Becky.

"It is not wrong"

"Am I smart?" asked Becky again.

"You are smarter than Albert Einstein" Freen said. Freen is still on top of Becky who is still talking like a child who is telling her mother what happened at school.

"Freen, Can I be a top?" asked Becky with her puppy eyes.

"Yes, you can. But not now"

Becky nodded her head. Freen looked at the clock on the wall which already showed 11pm.

"Becky, we should go to bed now. Tomorrow you have to go to your college"

"Ok"

Freen then lay down next to Becky. Becky straightened her clothes and lay down facing Freen.

"Good night, Teerak" said Becky.

"Good night too, wifey"

Becky fell asleep. Freen covered Becky's body and kissed her forehead. She went to sleep after that.

In the morning, Freen got up early to prepare the food and drink supplies that Becky would take to college.

Becky woke up when the clock that Freen had set was rang. She turned it off and fresh up herself before going downstairs.

After thirty minutes of getting ready, she went downstairs and went to the dining table. Freen was waiting for the arrival of her beloved wife while playing on her phone.

"Good morning, wifey" said Freen.

"Good morning"

Becky sat down and ate. They ate in silence. Freen glanced at Becky and noticed Becky's neck.

She smiled and felt proud when she saw Becky's neck that already had the love bite she had made last night.

After eating, Freen fixed Becky's hair. She gave Becky a bottle of water and a plastic bag that contains the foods she had made for Becky.

"I don't want this bottle of drink"

"Why?"

"It's too childish"

"Fine. I will change it but promise me you will drink plain water only"

Becky nodded her head.