95

"Fine"

After finishing, Becky cleaned herself. She then laid down on the bed.

Freen, who had showered in the other bathroom, entered her room. She saw Becky sleeping wearing sexy clothes.

"Does she want me to eat her?" Freen said slowly and swallowed her saliva.

"Calm down,Freen. This is no the time you ate her" said Freen calmed down herself.

She covered Becky's body with blanket, Becky opened her eyes a little.

"Don't cover me with blanket. I will feel hot later" said Becky tried to open her eyes.

"I already turn on the air conditioner"

Becky fell asleep after saying don't cover her body with a blanket. Freen shook her head when looked at Becky.

"What is her body made of? Won't she feel cold later?" asked Freen.

Freen just covered her legs and looked at her face.

"I never get tired of looking at your face" said Freen.

Freen will not give up to make Becky fall in love with her. She is willing to do anything for Becky.

She lay down next to Becky and hugged her. Becky wakes up and sees Freen.

"Don't hug me" said Becky.

"Why?"

"I don't like your body smell. Your smell weird" said Becky.

"I used Mon Amie body wash"

"Distance yourself from me" said Becky.

"I'll take another shower if that's the case"

"Whatever" Becky sighed and covered her whole body. Freen decided to shower again.

Suddenly, Freen yelled Becky's name to ask a question. She was in the bathroom now and didn't know which want to use.

"Becky!!!"

"What do you want?"

"What scent do you like between strawberry and mint for the body?? "

"Strawberry"

"Ok. Thank you!!"

"Welcome"

Freen pours some strawberry-scented body wash.

"It's better to pour a lot, she likes the smell of strawberries. She must hug me later" said Freen with her smile.

She poured two bottles of that body wash on her body.

"This is a good idea" said Freen.