68

Freen stopped doing her work. She looked at Becky.

"Yea, I love you. I love you like I love myself" said Freen.

"Do you think I believe what you say?" asked Becky. Freen silent herself.

"Do you love me?" asked Freen. Now, she is her turn to ignored Becky questions.

"Me? Love you? That will never happen. Can I go to my room now?" said Becky.

"Yea"

Becky goes to the back of the mansion instead go to the room. She was surprised to see her friends swimming in the pool even though it was raining heavily.

"They want to be sick I guess" said Becky and shook her head. Sana and Karina looked at Becky.

"Come here,Becky! It was fun!" said Sana. She dragged Becky.

"Let's go swimming!!!" said Karina.

Becky swims in the pool. She was laughing and having fun now. Lisa threw a water balloon at Becky.

"Attack!!" said Lisa.

"It's so unfair. I didn't prepare myself yet" said Becky. Karina gave Becky two water balloon.

"Thank you, Karina"

"Welcome"

Becky ran over to Lisa who was already out of the pool. She threw water balloon to Lisa.

"Guys, I stop playing now. I already feel cold" said Karina.

Karina left them.

"Who wants to fill water balloons again?" asked Yuki.

"Let me fill it!!" said Becky.

Yuki threw two plastics water balloons to Becky.

"Later you filled it Becky. Let's go swimming with me" said Sana. Becky nodded . She was going inside the pool.

"It's fun when it was raining!!" said Lisa.

"I'm agreed with you" said Becky.

Freen's friends saw them and were shocked.

"Guys!!! Get back here now!! Later you will all be sick" said Jennie.

They just ignored them and swimming.

"Just drag them here" said Tzuyu who looked at Sana.

"Guys, I will fill our water ballon now" said Becky. She ran towards the pipe far away from the swimming pool.

Jennie, Tzuyu and Tee dragged their own partner.

"You troublemaker girl! Can you just sleep in the room?!! Who will take care of you if you're sick?!" said Tzuyu to Sana.

"I'm just wanted to have fun" said Sana.

"Lisa, you make me angry now" said Jennie. Lisa just silent herself.

Tee was busy wiping her lover's body while mumbling incoherently. Freen walked towards them and was surprised why they were angry at their own partner. She just shook her head.

On the other side, Becky was so busy with the water balloon. She was fill it with her happy face.

"Freen, get your wife here. She will sick if she still outside" said Tee.

"My wife? What do you mean? My wife at her room I guess"

"She was busy fill the water ballon not far away from swimming pool" said Sana.

"What the hell!!" said Freen. Freen brought an umbrella and went out. She walked over to Becky.

"Rebecca Patricia Chankimha" said Freen with her cold tone. Becky stopped fill the water balloon and turn towards Freen who stood up.

"Stand up now"

Becky stood up. Freen used the umbrella to prevent herself wet because of rain.

"Stand beside me now"

"It's useless if I used the umbrella. I'm already wet" said Becky.