40

Freen placed the Pad Thai and some toast she had made on the dining table. She then went to Pattrine's room.

"Aunt, I made Pad Thai and some toast for Becky. If she wakes up later, let her eat it"

"Ok"

"One more thing, if she said who made it, just said you are the one that made it' said Freen.

"Why?"

"Just do what I said" said Freen. She then left from there.

Becky who already woke up just sat in her bed and looked around. Pattrine came to her room with a tray of food.

"Good morning,Becky" said Pattrine with a smile.

"Good morning,aunt"

"Eat your breakfast first before take a bath,okay?"

"I don't want to eat" said Becky.

"Becky, you will not have energy to do your daily routine if you didn't eat food"

Becky shook her head. Pattrine was give up to persuade Becky. Freen wanted to go to rest in the living room saw Pattrine who was persuading Becky to eat. She lean on Becky's room door and crossed her arms.

"What happened here?" She pretended she didn't know what happened.

"Becky, don't want to eat"

"Aunt, you can leave now"

Becky immediately hold Pattrine hand.

"Don't leave me with her,aunt" said Becky with her low voice.

"Sorry,Becky. But I have to leave now"

Now, only Freen and Becky were left. Becky looked down when Freen approached her.

"Eat your breakfast,now" said Freen coldly.

"No"

"Do you want me to sell you to the club?" threaten Freen to make Becky having the breakfast. Becky burst her tear again.

"You're so cruel" said Becky sobbing.

"If you don't want me to sell you, eat your breakfast"

Becky held a tray of food and eat it. Freen look at Becky's hand that was trembling too much.

She snatched the spoon and a plate of Pad Thai from Becky. She put it beside the nightstand and brought a chair.

She put it in front of Becky and sat on it. She then hold Becky's breakfast.
Becky wants to say far away from Freen but Freen stopped her.

"Don't you dare to move!"

Becky nodded slowly.