15

Michael often comes to that house. To be precise, when Freen still had no accident. He comes to that house almost every week to accompany Freen to visit her girlfriend.

Michael thinks Becky was a new maid  because he never seen Becky at there.

"May I know? Since when did you work at that house?" asked Michael.

"Work?" asked Becky confused.

"Yes,work"

"I don't work there"

"Then, what are you doing in that house?" asked Michael.

"I..."

"Can you guys be quiet? I'm not in the mood to listen people's voice" said Freen.

"Sorry,Freen" Michael apologize to Freen.

The atmosphere is quiet again untill Michael stopped the car right in front of the gate Armstrong family's house.

After Becky left, Freen asked Michael to drive the car.

Jenny tried to stay elegant and sweet when she saw Becky who came late. Becky knows Jenny must be keeping her good name in front of Chankimha family's.

"Sorry,mom. I'm late. I stuck in traffic" Becky said.

"It's okay,dear. Come here quickly. Poor aunt Chae. She had been waiting for you for a very long time" said Jenny.

"This woman was so smart to fake her behaviour" Becky thoughts.

They went to living room.

"Sorry,aunt. I'm late" Becky apologised to Chae.

"It's okay. Come here, beautiful girl. Choose which dress you like for the wedding" said Chae who was Freen's mother assistance.

Becky chose a dress that was caught her eyes. It was a very simple dress.

"Are you sure to choose this dress?" asked  Chae.

"Yes"

"Why,miss Chae? Is Becky's choice too simple? Becky is a child who really likes simple things" said Jenny and looked at Becky with her annoyed face.

"It's okay. There's nothing wrong with Becky's choice. I'm just asking if she's sure or not, that's all" said Chae.

"Oh,okay" said Jenny.

When Chae was already left, Jenny's gaze on Becky changed. The anger and annoyance she had held back, she burst it into Becky. She's gripping Becky's hand hardly.

"Are you satisfied now?!! You already know that you had an appointment today but you wandering around this city!!! Do not try to bring down the honour of this family!!"

"Sorry, aunt. I'm visiting my grandma in the hospital today "

"Starting from now, you can't go anywhere. Stay at home untill you get marry!" said Jenny.