59

"Let's eat pizza first before going back" said Freen. She stopped her car at the parking lot.

They went into the pizza shop. Freen ordered her water first. She waited for Becky to order water by her own.

"Give me cold water only" said Becky to the staff.

"What pizza do you want to eat?" asked Freen.

Becky looked at the menu. She is more serious looking at the price of the pizza than looking at the pizza she wants.

Freen looked at her serious face.

"Don't look at the price. Just order it. I'm the one will pay it" said Freen seriously. Becky closed the menu and drank her water that she ordered.

"I don't want anything" Becky still felt shy to order what food she wanted even though Freen told her to order what she wanted. She is afraid that from Freen's point of view she is a gold digger.

"Are you sure?" asked Freen.

Becky nodded her head.

Freen always saw Becky only eating pad thai,omelette, plain rice, a cup of noodles and porridge . Freen also notice that Becky didn't eat the food that will be share with her in the dining table when breakfast, lunch and dinner time.

Freen started to order pizza.

"Give me pizza extra cheese, pepperoni, mushrooms and hawaiian" said Freen. The staff nodded and left Freen and Becky.

After 20 minutes, the pizza already on their table. Freen cutted that all pizza. She put a slice of pizza with extra cheese and mushrooms on the plate. She then handed it to Becky

"Eat it"

Becky just looked at the pizza.

"Eat!"said Freen coldly. Becky ate a slice of pizza cheese. Becky only ate what Freen gave her on the plate she was afraid to take the pizza herself. She was still afraid of Freen actually. In her mind, Freen can change her behaviour in the blink of an eye. Freen looked at Becky plates. She always takes a slice of pizza for Becky.

Now she wants Becky to take whatever pizza she wants. She just looked at Becky. She waited for Becky to take the pizza that was in the middle between the two of them. Becky wants to eat a slice of cheese pizza again but Freen didn't put it on her plate. She looked down and try to ask Freen about it.

"I....wa...want pi...pizza ex...tra..cheese" said Becky with nervous tone.

"It's was rude when you want something but you looked down" said Freen.

"Nevermind" said Becky.