97

"I don't need it"

"Becky, you should be lucky that i told you to cuddle me. Not only that, touch me too. Out there, many people wanted to cuddle and touch me but I didn't give them permission" said Freen while waiting for Becky to hug her.

"Fraudster. You must have cuddled Krystal and touched her" said Becky.

"Only hug like friends do" said Freen.

"Hmm.."

"If you didn't want to cuddle me. Let me cuddle you" said Freen.

"What does your body smell like?" asked Becky.

"How many times I told you my body smell like strawberries"

"Are you sure? I don't like people cheating on me" said Becky.

Freen approached Becky and wanted to cuddle her but stopped by Becky.

"Stop!"

"Becky! I can't wait to cuddle with you"

"Hug yourself" said Becky.

"No!"

"You should be thankful I told you to cuddle with me. You're the lucky one" said Freen. She tries to persuade Becky with her puppy eyes.

"Pretentious. Who wants to hug her??" asked Becky in her mind.

"I don't want. Your smell weird" said Becky.

"No! I already had a shower and used four bottle of body wash" said Freen.

"Four bottle?!! What the...!!"

"I just want my body to smell like strawberries"said Freen.

"Only stupid people will use four bottles" said Becky.

"I'm not stupid. If I stupid, I don't have a company and mansion. I will be a homeless person" Freen explained to her.

Becky shook her head.

"I can use more than four" said Freen with her innocent face.

"Characteristics of rich people"

"Why you did that?"

"Secret" said Freen. She was embarrassed to tell Becky why she used four bottles of body wash.

Imagines the news came in about Freen Sarocha Chankimha using four bottles of strawberry body washes because she wanted her wife to hug her. She will more embarrassed than this.

Better she just keep it secret.

"I wish today is raining! Let the thunder and lightning come" said Freen.